NEWS Payne Haas retracts immediate release from Broncos then

Okay I'm firmly in the no chance of a release camp, reserve grade and apply to the NRL for a cap exemption. We have the media support for it and need to make a stand.

Disrespectful and unprofessional playing this through the media.

It's just laughable at this point, and for mine has now gone beyond just "getting bad advice". I don't want him in our jersey again. **** him, I don't care how good he is, or how good mates he is with others at the club. ****. Him. Sideways. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

What "decision"? The fucking tosser talks like he's off contract! What a wanker. Keep the booing up.

I can't make the next game but I will happily contribute to a slushie fund for anyone that holds up a banner for haas saying something like "ha$$, you are not off contract!"
On facebook I saw someone defend him and say it's hypocritical to have a go at Haas when the Broncos signed Reynolds.................Firstly Reynolds was off contract he wasn't seeking a release using some b/s reasons to justify it and he didn't drop the bomb midway through the season just before a game and cause disruption. Secondly Souths were only interested in a one year deal, Reynolds wanted a longer one and finally Reynolds didn't get a huge payday from the contract.

It's just laughable at this point, and for mine has now gone beyond just "getting bad advice". I don't want him in our jersey again. **** him, I don't care how good he is, or how good mates he is with others at the club. ****. Him. Sideways. Good riddance to bad rubbish.
Yep he shouldn't be seen in a Broncos jersey again. It's a sackable offence. It's of course what he obviously wants, so you can't give it to him. We should be able to sack him and no club should be allowed to pick him up before 2025. Play union or something.

Those comments from Ikin were great to read, the new management has well and truly got the club back on track. No reason why it can't just be up and up from here too. Big, well run clubs are only becoming more and more appealing and the Origin sides picked help our cause too. We should be at the top of the ladder every season like the Storm and Roosters and I think we will get there with DD/Ikin

Yep he shouldn't be seen in a Broncos jersey again. It's a sackable offence. It's of course what he obviously wants, so you can't give it to him. We should be able to sack him and no club should be allowed to pick him up before 2025. Play union or something.
Excellent!!

The 360 panel are entirely on our side, which should just about tell you all you need to know about how the broader NRL community is looking at Haas and his management at this point. He can forget about a million a season because I don't even think perennial strugglers like the Dogs or Tigers are going to give him that now, especially after how the past weekend has transpired.

Man, I cannot believe some of the reasoning here. Like, look at it financially, first of all. As others have said, his new management clearly want their pound of flesh. He wants more money, which we're not prepared to pay, so he goes to Sydney, where the cost of living will be far higher than Brisbane. Moves the whole family. Further from Mumsy, who will want to travel on his dime and probably rest of family. Need to set up new TPAs, which may be hard with the reputation now. Goes out with the A-Team (Mundine and Co.) and TPJ with his biker mates, gets fined, jabs a cop, who knows. The Mrs. probably ramps up the spending to match it with the Sydney wags. The leeches that manage him want to suck more blood. Move him around like a pawn on their wonky board.

He's gonna be worse off by a lot.

View attachment 18665
Ahhh…. The good old “I’ve gotta do what’s best for family” line.
he’s gone
I don't have a kid so I don't know what's best for a child but Payne is 22 if all goes well for him he could play til 35 maybe longer but let's say he plays til 32 10years.
850k over 10 years that's 8.5 million
he's going to play origin that's 15k per game we'll say minimum of 15 games he plays that's 225k
If Payne stayed loyal he could earn minimum $8.75 million over 10 years that's enough to set his children up maybe even grand children.

But if you really wanted to set your children up you would of been a model citizen, keep your head out of headlines, stay loyal to the biggest club in the league who you could rake in sponsorships left right and centre if you weren't full of the toxic drama.
Your names been rubbed through mud now
You can't use the what's best for my family card.

Man, I cannot believe some of the reasoning here. Like, look at it financially, first of all. As others have said, his new management clearly want their pound of flesh. He wants more money, which we're not prepared to pay, so he goes to Sydney, where the cost of living will be far higher than Brisbane. Moves the whole family. Further from Mumsy, who will want to travel on his dime and probably rest of family. Need to set up new TPAs, which may be hard with the reputation now. Goes out with the A-Team (Mundine and Co.) and TPJ with his biker mates, gets fined, jabs a cop, who knows. The Mrs. probably ramps up the spending to match it with the Sydney wags. The leeches that manage him want to suck more blood. Move him around like a pawn on their wonky board.

He's gonna be worse off by a lot.
Not if he plays plenty of good golf games in Bondi.

He wouldn't be doing this if there wasn't a lot more money elsewhere. Nasser is a lot of things but he's not dumb.

Anyway I'll just point out that Haas isn't happy on 800k yet Papenhuyzen is 100% thrilled on 650k.

Just goes to show what having billionaire club backers does for the roster.

@Kimlo - think the Rabbits chose the wrong billionaire? Cannon-Brookes seems a bit too left-leaning for the dodgy golf games. Might have to wait and see how he reacts when the Rabbits don't make the 8 and he wants to get some good return on investment and stack the team.

Active Now

• Midean
  • Pablo
  • Fatboy
  • marw
  • Brotherdu
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Spike
  • Manofoneway
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.