NEWS Payne Haas retracts immediate release from Broncos then

Keary is probably one decent head knock away from medical retirement though so there is a risk there.
Take him for 400k, Roosters pay the rest. He's absolutely worth it for experience alone.

I care less about the impact on the Broncos of Haas leaving than I do about the impact on the game and the fact that teams like the Roosters can blatantly flaunt the rules and manipulate the system to buy premierships. They're completely ruining the sport. Makes me sick.
Been doing it for a while. Worst kept secret in the NRL.

F0F34CAE 0FA7 4182 94E1 420BF88FED04

Ahhh…. The good old “I’ve gotta do what’s best for family” line.
he’s gone

View attachment 18665
Ahhh…. The good old “I’ve gotta do what’s best for family” line.
he’s gone
What "decision"? The fucking tosser talks like he's off contract! What a wanker. Keep the booing up.

I can't make the next game but I will happily contribute to a slushie fund for anyone that holds up a banner for haas saying something like "ha$$, you are not off contract!"

What "decision"? The fucking tosser talks like he's off contract! What a wanker. Keep the booing up.

I can't make the next game but I will happily contribute to a slushie fund for anyone that holds up a banner for haas saying something like "ha$$, you are not off contract!"

Nah, Loyalty over numbers would hit him harder, because it's his own words.

The latest Haas quote in the SMH.

“I made a mistake signing too long with my last contract ... and if it was all about money, I would have left ages ago,”

I’m not sure he understands how contracts work.

Yep. Smith negotiated a release from his contract. Gotham paid double his salary at Central City to get him.
That's crazy. Can't believe Central would let him go. He's pretty much untouchable once he hits his stride. I mean, double is hard to match. Hope it doesn't end up like a Fifi situation for Gotham.

The latest Haas quote in the SMH.

“I made a mistake signing too long with my last contract ... and if it was all about money, I would have left ages ago,”

I’m not sure he understands how contracts work.
If it was about money I would have left ages ago............WTF he was being paid more then some experienced players in the NRL get on his first real contract.

Active Now

• Morkel
  • Bucking Beads
  • jd87
  • Santa
  • Sproj
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Xzei
  • Allo
  • KateBroncos1812
  • bert_lifts
  • Foordy
  • Harry Sack
  • Fatboy
  • Porthoz
  • Johnny92
  • Waynesaurus
  • Jazza
  • Skathen
  • matthewransom34@ic
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.