PLAYER Payne Haas

tommy

tommy

International Rep
Jun 5, 2015
She spat on one of them.

Yeah, go mum, alright. Straight to Brisbane Women‘s Correctional Centre…

Pretty sure his dad is in jail too.

What role-models…
Pretty sure everyone else recognised the tongue in cheek nature of my post?

did you get spat on today or something?

Trill Harrigan

Trill Harrigan

QCup Player
Apr 18, 2021
i would have hoped that such a rancid upbringing would at least give haas a bit of mongrel but he appears to have it in all the wrong places

Aldo

Aldo

What, me worry?
Contributor
Jul 7, 2013
She spat on one of them.

Yeah, go mum, alright. Straight to Brisbane Women‘s Correctional Centre…

Pretty sure his dad is in jail too.

What role-models…
It's ok. He still gets to look up to a guy who has a massive chip on his shoulder and thinks the world owes him a favour, and a guy who took a massive dump on the game by breaking his contract and fleeing the country but came out smelling like roses.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
We just need Albert Kelly go step on all the Dragons’ white jerseys, Haas won’t be able to control the rage.

Culhwch

Culhwch

NRL Captain
Mar 28, 2008
Edit: Double-post, that'll teach me for trying to post while the train is going through a tunnel...

Galah

Galah

State of Origin Rep
Mar 28, 2019
Left right out.

he’s Swiss cheese with a big motor.

meow

Jason Simmons

Jason Simmons

NRL Captain
Apr 18, 2013
Ummm ,,, didn`t the deputy commissioner just get the sack for misogyny ?
Stop using your privilege and assuming my gender.

But, no. He/him decided suddenly to step down. He wasn’t sacked.

Jason Simmons

Jason Simmons

NRL Captain
Apr 18, 2013
Ha ha .
Good come back .
But yes, former Deputy Commissioner Paul Taylor made (allegedly) an unfortunate remark at a leadership conference where he implied a senior male (presumably) police officer suffered defensive wounds whilst forcing his (presumably) attentions on a female officer in order to somehow successfully progress through a selection board on his way to achieving a higher rank.

When these (alleged) comments were brought to light at the current Commission of Inquiry into Domestic Violence and address to the Commissioner (she / her) Mr Taylor felt it necessary to immediately resign his position, effective forthwith.

Active Now

• Jedhead
  • Culhwch
  • Fozz
  • Allo
  • bb_gun
  • BroncosAlways
  • Bucking Beads
  • Manlyman
  • mrslong
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.