PLAYER Payne Haas

It’s not. I posted it on here and the conversation was had. Unfortunately I can’t find it via the search function.
Brady Bunch K GIF

Man of the match in a losing side....... is how Milford was remembered after the 2015 GF.

Now what was that thing that Hunt is remembered for in the same game......? :rofl
How is this a burn on a Broncos forum? I guess it hurts you less now that you’re a Dolphins fan

I've added a crying face.......

Every single Milford bash ever is justified.

When I was doing training for Sydney trains, I had a islander teacher who had the last name Milford, I thought surely he must have some relation and when asked he said "yeah I'm his 1st cousin, and the guy puts shame to our family every time he plays."

His words not mine.

No I'm not joking this actually happened lmao.

Milf was player of the GF in 2015, there isn't even any argument about it. It just makes it more gobsmacking how bad he became in the subsequent years.
Nobody is even arguing that though.

Milf was player of the GF in 2015, there isn't even any argument about it. It just makes it more gobsmacking how bad he became in the subsequent years.

Indeed but he didn’t truly fall off the cliff until 2019 on imo.

Yeah worst signing ever is Bird, it isn’t even close. The next conversation is around Barba, Lodge, Kennedy and Boyd’s last extension. Milford probably in the third rung under that.
Lest not forget.....

Ashton Sims cost us a GF.

with all the off field issues of recent seasons, part of me really wanted to convince myself Haas was good but not a player we would ultimately miss. I obviously failed at that because the man is a beast.

He has no doubt, somehow levelled up again this season. I honestly believe he is currently the best player in the world at his position. I don’t just mean he is the best prop in the world, I mean there is no other player in the competition who is currently executing in their position better than Payne Haas.

The only thing stopping him from being considered the overall best is the value of spine positions. A guy like Cleary or Munster aren’t doing their jobs as good as Payne is, it’s just that their jobs are considered of higher value.

We have to do everything to keep him. 6 months ago I was all for ripping up his contract but he is just fucking amazing. It’s like having a smoking hot girlfriend who is crazy as ****, you just gotta take the drama because the sex is out of this world.

with all the off field issues of recent seasons, part of me really wanted to convince myself Haas was good but not a player we would ultimately miss. I obviously failed at that because the man is a beast.

He has no doubt, somehow levelled up again this season. I honestly believe he is currently the best player in the world at his position. I don’t just mean he is the best prop in the world, I mean there is no other player in the competition who is currently executing in their position better than Payne Haas.

The only thing stopping him from being considered the overall best is the value of spine positions. A guy like Cleary or Munster aren’t doing their jobs as good as Payne is, it’s just that their jobs are considered of higher value.

It’s why most of the immortals are spine players, how Lazarus isn’t an immortal already I don’t know.

Let's hope Payne getting suspended for a tackle that he shouldn't be suspended for doesnt give him the shits with NRL and influence him to giving union a go for more money.

Let's hope Payne getting suspended for a tackle that he shouldn't be suspended for doesnt give him the shits with NRL and influence him to giving union a go for more money.
The only thing that would make me happy about payne going to union is that he won't be playing against us in league. We would go through the whole 2021 Reece walsh "how could they let him go" comments from the likes of cockhead parker

Active Now

• Broncosarethebest
  • Ondi
  • Wolfie
  • Santa
  • Sproj
  • Jedhead
  • Bucking Beads
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Strop
  • Justwin
  • Financeguy
  • kiwibronco
  • Broncs1459
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.