PLAYER Payne Haas

Midean

Midean

State of Origin Rep
Jun 5, 2019
My gut says he still go's to the Roosters.

Winning a premiership with us may swing it back in our favor, but i think Haas is gone.
He has given every excuse to not re-sign with us.

We are premiership contenders
We offered him the most money of any Bronco ever.

He will leave.

Culhwch

Culhwch

NRL Captain
Mar 28, 2008
Yep, no one has dicked the club around like Herbie. People have been losing their shit over Payne not re-signing more than two years before his 6 year contract finishes. Herbie dicked us around on the last contract, only signing for a year, and didn't defect to the Dolphins until almost the start of this season. We had to endure endless shit on all the clubs chasing him and even bullshit rumours that he'd already given a verbal agreement.

AND he never passes, AND no one likes him! Honestly! [huffs and flicks hair back haughtily]

Midean

Midean

State of Origin Rep
Jun 5, 2019
Pre-match speech where Payne says “I have loved playing 100 games at the Broncos and am looking forward to at least 100 more here” then Patty walks out wearing a shirt that says ‘I’m with the guy that just re-signed for 4 years’

Sounds good to me.
**** man, you completely killed any future announcement of Haas re-signing because it cant possibly live up to this awesomeness.

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
Rothfield is on 360 claiming he reckons Haas will reject the offer.

A premiership contender offers him 1.1 million and it isn't about the money? **** off.

Midean

Midean

State of Origin Rep
Jun 5, 2019

A premiership contender offers him 1.1 million and it isn't about the money? **** off.
Our offer? Which Offer? For gods sakes man!

And if it is our offer, ive been saying it since March.
We were going to pay him more than any Bronco before him and he turned it down.
Dude is chasing top dollar to the end.

You could 100% tell this was going to happen on the back of his fuckwit managers terrible promotional video.
That dude is chasing the money and he is in Haas's ear along with the likes of SBW telling him he is worth more than anything the Broncos will offer him, in order to lure him to Sydney.

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
Our offer? Which Offer? For gods sakes man!

And if it is our offer, ive been saying it since March.
We were going to pay him more than any Bronco before him and he turned it down.
Dude is chasing top dollar to the end.

You could 100% tell this was going to happen on the back of his fuckwit managers terrible promotional video.
That dude is chasing the money and he is in Haas's ear along with the likes of SBW telling him he is worth more than anything the Broncos will offer him, in order to lure him to Sydney.

He's probably still dirty at us denying his release last year and the crowd booing him. If that's the case, there's the door.

Midean

Midean

State of Origin Rep
Jun 5, 2019
He's probably still dirty at us denying his release last year and the crowd booing him. If that's the case, there's the door.

I just cant get past the fact that he said his motivation is winning a premiership and not money.
Its contradictory to his actions.

Asking for a release last year when we were doing well.
Going to market this year when we are 1st or 2nd favorites to win the comp.

If it was about a premiership he would have re-signed already.

BroncosFever

BroncosFever

State of Origin Rep
Jun 6, 2014

Of course he does.

Payne Haas (the best prop in the NRL) re-signing before the vultures get an opportunity is not good business from a media perspective.

the_next

the_next

NRL Captain
Mar 9, 2018
It’s either shocking advice Payne is getting or he genuinely doesn’t want to be here (if he does reject this latest deal..)
Either way, it’s getting close to putting some sort of deadline on him. I’m confident that Payne and his management know the broncos want to keep him here and going to market is a negotiating tactic.
1.1m for a forward when Reece is on 450k and Patty is on 800k tells me it is great money. There is still time to go after Tino if we put a deadline on Payne and he rejects it.
Reyno is only on 850k with all he has achieved in the game. If these boys are so tight, they will realise they all cannot earn top dollar at the one club and also win premierships.

L

Lockysillegitimatechild

State of Origin Rep
Apr 10, 2015

If he re-signs:
"Broncos increased their offer, I was right"

If he signs for another club:
"I knew all along, I was right"

Australian nrl journalism is so poor and gutter trash. I think he will leave but how the **** would rothfield know he WILL reject this offer? Sbw and his crew hate him, he has limited to no contacts in brisbane, and payne hasn't had enough time to look at it never mind consider it. Is the drunken beetroot a mind reader.

International Rep
Apr 14, 2013
If he re-signs:
"Broncos increased their offer, I was right"

If he signs for another club:
"I knew all along, I was right"

Australian nrl journalism is so poor and gutter trash. I think he will leave but how the **** would rothfield know he WILL reject this offer? Sbw and his crew hate him, he has limited to no contacts in brisbane, and payne hasn't had enough time to look at it never mind consider it. Is the drunken beetroot a mind reader.

He said he just got off the phone from his manager and his manger said they’re putting out a statement of rejection soon.

tommy

tommy

International Rep
Jun 5, 2015
Maybe he has a handshake agreement with the club to not make an announcement yet because of last years shenanigans.

Active Now

• Porthoz
  • BroncosAlways
  • ChewThePhatt
  • MrMoore
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.