PLAYER Payne Haas

Latest on Payne's mum: Joan has been moved to another prison after getting in stinks with other prisoners. The final straw came when she got into a blue with another con while queued to use the phone.

The Filth:

“Detectives from Corrective Services Investigation Unit are investigating an assault at a Spring Creek correctional centre on May 31. Initial investigations indicate two women were assaulted and were treated onsite for minor injuries. Investigations remain ongoing.”​

Well....At least it's actual other crooks she is wrecking this time.

Richard Attenborough No GIF by Jurassic World

For ***** sake.

"I know you're happy there man, but don't let that fool you. Don't fall for their schtick about being the highest paid Bronco ever, you deserve better than that bro. Ignore that the club signed you on big money before you were proven, looked after you during your injuries, upgraded your contract multiple times in good faith over the years, stood by you through all your fuckups and all your family's shit...they don't care about you, loyalty is fucking dead man, yeah. Come to Sydney my man, we'll look after you down here."

What a bunch of shit, SBW talking about loyalty, bloke doesn't even know the meaning of the word. The Broncos have done everything we could by Haas every fucking step of the way.

If he wants to know what kind of loyalty the Dogs have, perhaps he can talk to poor Dean Pay. If he wants to know about the Rorters, perhaps he can talk to...oh, I don't know, just about ANYONE who was deemed surplus by that club at any point in their career and got unceremoniously booted out the door.

I have a feeling it's being ratcheted up in the media by these clowns who allegedly have his best interests at heart because he wants to stay. As he should after everything over the past few years.

I already knew what type of man he was, this doesn’t surprise me in the slightest.

But has he helped? He’s now put haas in the (me) vs being the man I’ve said I was the whole time….so do you want a premiership/mates/family all being close? Or is it just money and **** the rest.

Dummy bill looks to have pegged haas into a corner.

Latest on Payne's mum: Joan has been moved to another prison after getting in stinks with other prisoners. The final straw came when she got into a blue with another con while queued to use the phone.

The Filth:

“Detectives from Corrective Services Investigation Unit are investigating an assault at a Spring Creek correctional centre on May 31. Initial investigations indicate two women were assaulted and were treated onsite for minor injuries. Investigations remain ongoing.”​

Just put her to sleep.

She will never learn or care about anybody except her family.

Just put her to sleep.

She will never learn or care about anybody except her family.
I think it’s fair to ask does she even care about her family? She knows this shit will create more headlines for Payne but she does it anyway. She only cares about herself.

For ***** sake.

"I know you're happy there man, but don't let that fool you. Don't fall for their schtick about being the highest paid Bronco ever, you deserve better than that bro. Ignore that the club signed you on big money before you were proven, looked after you during your injuries, upgraded your contract multiple times in good faith over the years, stood by you through all your fuckups and all your family's shit...they don't care about you, loyalty is fucking dead man, yeah. Come to Sydney my man, we'll look after you down here."

What a bunch of shit, SBW talking about loyalty, bloke doesn't even know the meaning of the word. The Broncos have done everything we could by Haas every fucking step of the way.

If he wants to know what kind of loyalty the Dogs have, perhaps he can talk to poor Dean Pay. If he wants to know about the Rorters, perhaps he can talk to...oh, I don't know, just about ANYONE who was deemed surplus by that club at any point in their career and got unceremoniously booted out the door.

I have a feeling it's being ratcheted up in the media by these clowns who allegedly have his best interests at heart because he wants to stay. As he should after everything over the past few years.
The fact I thought that that may actually be a direct quote for a split second shows how highly intelligent I think they are...

Also.. guy who's never been loyal goes on about not being loyal. Meanwhile, the Ford salesman says that a Ford is the best car to drive, but admits he's never driven anything else...shock!

they don't care about you, loyalty is fucking dead man, yeah. Come to Sydney my man, we'll look after you down here."
Sonny Bills conditions where loyalty can exist: Anything related to him and a couple of Sydney clubs he has connections with.

Sounds like Payne either hasn't been listening to his advice or hasn't been corresponding as much as usual because that statement reeks of desperation.

SBW:

“First and foremost, he’s my brother and I’m always here for anything he ever needs. I’ve been through it and had this experience myself. I’m not against him playing for any club. I want him to do what’s best for himself and his family. I say to him ‘Just keep doing what you’re doing on the field, bro. Look after the controllables and the rest will fall into place’.”​
“I’ve heard clubs talk about loyalty and how much they love the player, and then five days later they’re getting cut to bring someone else in. What really pees me off is when people in a position of power pull out the loyalty card. They have no right to. Whenever it’s a story about a contract negotiation, you’re the big, bad wolf, and people want to line you up. Where are the officials in the corporate boxes who are being fed off the game? Are their salaries made public? Where’s the scrutiny?"​
“One thing I talk to Payne about is the length of a footy career, statistically. It’s less than five years, on average. That’s the reality of the game.”​
“He has to take all the factors into consideration. There’s the cost of living between Brisbane and Sydney and his family situation. I’m not here to tell him to do this or do that, I’m just here to support him. He’s a big boy, too, and can make his own decisions with the good people around him.”​
Screen344215811 765485001642662 2376770328110242975 n

That loyality that SBW refers to .. let's see how strong it is in him .. when Payne decides to listen to his own inner voice, and walks his own path.

I can see why though, that Payne clings to all these people. He has never been able to know a stable family background. He is probably just searching for something that he's never had before.

He's mates at the Broncos will stand by him regardless of his choice. I wonder if SBW and Mundine and co will do the same.

I don't think so. These guys are much more experienced at creating division and chaos. Exactly what Payne doesn't need right now. TBH .. I wish they would all just piss off, and stop using Payne in an attempt to stay relevant.

Be your own man, Payne. And walk down your own path. Do what you want to do, and be what you want to be. Not what everyone else expects from you.

Active Now

• Dash
  • Shane Tronc
  • HarryAllan7
  • FACTHUNT
  • Broncosgirl
  • RolledOates
  • Harry Sack
  • Old Mate
  • teampjta
  • Lurker
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Broncosarethebest
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.