PLAYER Payne Haas

According to Buzz, Payne is under going television training from Fox Sports.
They’re flying up to train him in his days off apparently.
Fox sports have said we will hear/see more from him next year.
Great news but I feel all young players should be getting some proper media training. Not just the basic PR awareness training.

Will be interesting to see what they want to get out of him. I couldn't imagine (and a massive generalisation!) he has a great analytical brain.

If anything I'd rather hear from Patty.

Great news but I feel all young players should be getting some proper media training. Not just the basic PR awareness training.

Will be interesting to see what they want to get out of him. I couldn't imagine (and a massive generalisation!) he has a great analytical brain.

They do receive training, there is a Broncos staffer on LinkedIn who has posted images of their media training

I reckon patty will be a channel 9 boy. They always get the goat/elite players on their books.

According to Buzz, Payne is under going television training from Fox Sports.
They’re flying up to train him in his days off apparently.
Fox sports have said we will hear/see more from him next year.
It will take years. Payne is so painful to listen to. Sometimes you'd assume English isn't his first language.

Dude ! Do you really think Salary cap managers , coaches and player managers actually take fools like Buzz Rothfield seriously ?

They are pros at that game , just because it says so in the Murdoch press doesn`t mean its true ...
Yes. Journalists like Buzz give them publicity, which in turn raises their client's profile and therefore market value. They exploit them shamelessly.

BREAKING NEWS EXCLUSIVE:

Joan has been allowed a TV in her cage so she can watch the BRISBANE BRONCOS featuring PAYNE HAAS win the premiership.​

Melbourne Storm legend Glenn Lazarus:

“Payne is the best prop in the comp. He shows that every week. He is a very consistent player and is in a class of his own. It’s hard to believe the guy is only in his early 20s. He is only a baby. I didn’t play first grade until I was 23 and he is already doing this now. I said to him when I was in Brisbane a few weeks ago, ‘I personally hope you stay because I reckon you could create a massive legacy here if you stay long-term’. When it comes to the Broncos they talk about Webby, Petero and me, but he will clearly be in that group as well."​

“I’d love him to create a legacy at the Broncos and become one of the greats of the club. He is very capable of doing that. By signing for another few years, he will create a legacy there that will be hard to beat by future front rowers. The stats are there to be seen.”​
“I’ve had a little bit to do with him. I’ve spoken to him a couple of times. He is a really nice guy. He has a lot of controversy around him, but he is a lovely guy and appears to be really happy to see you. I’m so happy for him and the Broncos that he’s signed on again. I wish him all the success in the world. He deserves it.”​

Haas:

“I went to the Warriors for a year and they were good to me. I actually enjoyed my time there. The club were great for me, I had heard they had good development for young players so that’s why myself and my family decided to send me to New Zealand. I only came back because I was young, I was homesick and I wanted to be close to my family again.”​

He almost went an entire season without embarrassing everyone involved with the club.

**** your criminal family. This game isn’t about them or their happiness

He almost went an entire season without embarrassing everyone involved with the club.

**** your criminal family. This game isn’t about them or their happiness
It's his family for ***** sake, the game is not about you either?

Active Now

• MrTickyMcG
  • ivanhungryjak
  • rj9
  • john1420
  • Broncosgirl
  • Foordy
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Rowdy124
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Gaz
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Tmac
  • Santa
  • NSW stables
  • leon.bott
  • Xzei
  • Bucking Beads
  • KnToad
  • Broncorob
  • Culhwch
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.