PLAYER Payne Haas

My bad guys, let’s do it for Paynes mum and brother! They need some positivity in their difficult lives.

Mate it just seems like sand in the vagina for no reason. Who the **** cares who Payne is doing it for? If he helps us win the damn thing I couldn't give a **** if he's doing it for.
Because he’s in the media talking about it. Our club should not be winning games for them specifically and he shouldn’t be dragging the club through their mud.

And I could absolutely give a **** who he’s doing it for. Have we forgotten how scummy his mother is?

Because he’s in the media talking about it. Our club should not be winning games for them specifically and he shouldn’t be dragging the club through their mud.

And I could absolutely give a **** who he’s doing it for. Have we forgotten how scummy his mother is?
You are out of your mind. Do you get off on being annoyed at irrelevant things?

Someone would've asked him about his family and he's responded accordingly. Do you think he's gone out of his way to have a convo with a journalist about his family? Like he's walked upto some journo umprompted and without context and was like yeah I'm doing this for my unhinged family?

I havent thought about his mother at all. My life is not consumed by the actions of some footballers mum, however heinous they are. I do care how Payne plays on Sunday though as a supporter of the team - if his motivation of playing for them helps get us over the line, why the **** does it matter to me? Or you?

Posting about it doesn’t mean it’s consuming my life. His family should not be brought up by anyone wearing our logo, even if it’s prompted. It brings the team into disrepute and turns people against us even more. It’s not irrelevant if it’s in the news, being discussed by people.

People love making others look like a bad guy on here instead of actually discussing the topic. I’m not cool with our club winning games for fucking criminal **** heads who kill people and have no sympathy for it. Sorry if my morality isn’t the same as yours. Says more about you that you’d rather argue with me about it

Posting about it doesn’t mean it’s consuming my life. His family should not be brought up by anyone wearing our logo, even if it’s prompted. It brings the team into disrepute and turns people against us even more. It’s not irrelevant if it’s in the news, being discussed by people.

People love making others look like a bad guy on here instead of actually discussing the topic. I’m not cool with our club winning games for fucking criminal **** heads who kill people and have no sympathy for it. Sorry if my morality isn’t the same as yours. Says more about you that you’d rather argue with me about it
I don't understand, where did he say he's winning games for his mum?

Well evidently it does consume your life to an extent - just look at your reaction. No one else gives a **** he's keeping his troubled family in his thoughts apart from you. I guess we're all immoral heathens while you're a paragon of virtue... that continually calls other members of our squad dumb and lazy lol.

People love calling you out when you say stupid things. Unfortunately for you it happens too often - and when given the chance to recant, you double down.

I'm not sure exactly what's kicked this off but
I agree with you. His shit **** rellos shouldn't be mentioned alongside the Broncos ever.
If Payne was half smart.......or had some kind of awareness about sensitivity, he would simply keep his mouth shut.
But Payne not be so smart...... talented footballer yes
deep thinker no. He's been told he's god's gift to RL for most of his life, so the sense of entitlement and arrogance runs high.

I'm not sure exactly what's kicked this off but
I agree with you. His shit **** rellos shouldn't be mentioned alongside the Broncos ever.
If Payne was half smart.......or had some kind of awareness about sensitivity, he would simply keep his mouth shut.
But Payne not be so smart...... talented footballer yes
deep thinker no. He's been told he's god's gift to RL for most of his life, so the sense of entitlement and arrogance runs high.
What's he supposed to say? Sorry I don't know who those people are? Be realistic. Because of who he is he is always going to be asked about his family. Unless you want him to cut all contact with his family which he's clearly not going to do?

Not about the fans? Weird take
Who cares who and what the players play for? You as one supporter are not the reason he is playing, each player has their own motivation

Mate he clearly says he's showing his younger siblings theres another way in life. Hardly endorsing his brother or mothers choices.

Payne Haas says a Broncos grand final victory will help lift the spirits of his family, including his mother and younger brother who are facing manslaughter and drug supply and trafficking offences.

Its about showing sensitivity to the people's lives his family members have ruined...... both his Mother and brother are responsible for ruining other families lives.

Best if Payne just stuck to commenting on his football........and leave his shitcunt family where they belong.
In jail
for a long....long ...time.

An answer to journos..... "I'm here to talk about my footy fellas....not my family"

Its about showing sensitivity to the people's lives his family members have ruined...... both his Mother and brother are responsible for ruining other families lives.

Best if Payne just stuck to commenting on his football........and leave his shitcunt family where they belong.
In jail
for a long....long ...time.

An answer to journos..... "I'm here to talk about my footy fellas....not my family"
The actions of his family are not his cross to bear. Talking about them in no way minimizes their actions.

It’s his mother ffs and he’s like 23 years old. Let’s cut him some slack. If she’s inspired him to go out and prove that he’s a better human than she is and rise above the standard she has set for him then that’s bloody awesome. Go Payne! Show your mum she has a reason to be proud of at least one thing her life has produced.

Active Now

• Morkel
  • KateBroncos1812
  • The Strapper
  • Johnny92
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Rowdy124
  • Xzei
  • Fozz
  • Allo
  • Waynesaurus
  • Browny
  • BooKhaki
  • Broncs1459
  • Rambstien
  • Jazza
  • theshed
  • Wendall Taylor
  • FACTHUNT
  • kiwibronco
  • Santa
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.