Peter Wallace arreseted

stoopid. [eusa_clap.gi

Media got nothing really to write about besides the WC that hasnt started yet..but damn was hoping not to hear anything more concerning the Broncos..WB's speal was surely gonna be it...guess not

this'll fade away just like other minor incidents involving NRL players of the past..

I can't believe that any of the Broncos are out getting on the drink after the past month or so. Idiots!!!

Broncos' call emergency meeting

The Brisbane Broncos are taking the unprecedented step of recalling their players from holiday to an emergency meeting to reinforce the NRL club's tough new behavioural guidelines.

The club's action follows the latest indiscretion involving a Broncos player when NSW State of Origin halfback Peter Wallace was arrested after an incident at a Sunshine Coast hotel late on Sunday night.

The 23-year-old has been charged with one count each of failing to leave licensed premises and disorderly behaviour after he allegedly refused to leave O'Malley's Irish pub at Mooloolaba.

http://www.leaguehq.com.au/news/news/ho ... 08581.html

Good on them. Fucking read the riot act to these imbeciles.

What a fark wit!!!!! Do they ever think before the act ??? Footballers really are dumb $hits!!

don't you love how every article has 2 paragraphs at the end about the alhumbra crap? bloody journos.

No, 1 paragraph about Alhambra, and 1 paragraph about Casablancas and Locky's tackle practice.

Coxy said:
No, 1 paragraph about Alhambra, and 1 paragraph about Casablancas and Locky's tackle practice.
i can see the following style article throughout the world cup...

Coming off a horror end to the season where he manhandled a bouncer just weeks before his australian team mates allegedly sexually assaulted a woman in a night club and his broncos half back was arrested, Lockyer has scored the Australians the winning try.... :roll:

And you can BET if Lockyer makes any trysaving tackles (OK, so it's unlikely to happen), they will make a snide remark about the Casablanca incident too.

mrslong said:
Coxy said:
i can see the following style article throughout the world cup...

Coming off a horror end to the season where he manhandled a bouncer just weeks before his australian team mates allegedly sexually assaulted a woman in a night club and his broncos half back was arrested, Lockyer has scored the Australians the winning try.... :roll:

Are you really Rebecca Wilson lurking around on our forums? No sorry, can't be - this paragraph is clearly too well written actually makes some form of reference to some actual football being played.

Re: Broncos' call emergency meeting

Kaz said:
The Brisbane Broncos are taking the unprecedented step of recalling their players from holiday to an emergency meeting to reinforce the NRL club's tough new behavioural guidelines.

The club's action follows the latest indiscretion involving a Broncos player when NSW State of Origin halfback Peter Wallace was arrested after an incident at a Sunshine Coast hotel late on Sunday night.

The 23-year-old has been charged with one count each of failing to leave licensed premises and disorderly behaviour after he allegedly refused to leave O'Malley's Irish pub at Mooloolaba.

I think this is unfair towards the better players who don't go and get them selves into trouble. I think that they should just hit the players with a hefty fine but don't take it out on the good ones.

Yes and hopefully those players that do the right thing and behave themselves are pissed off enough that they are also being punished to tell the other guys who do play up to pull their heads in. Peer discipline (for want of a better term) usually provides the best results in these type of situations.

Just as they punished the entire Under 20s team for the mistakes of a few, they're taking a hard line stance. I think it's justified.

It's about time the player group took some responsibility not only as individuals but as a group. Watch out for your mates. Plus knowing that you fucking up could ruin it for your mates could just inspire a few small dicked wankers in the group to tone it down.

Flutterby said:
Yes and hopefully those players that do the right thing and behave themselves are pissed off enough that they are also being punished to tell the other guys who do play up to pull their heads in. Peer discipline (for want of a better term) usually provides the best results in these type of situations.

or it could turn out like Full Metal Jacket and Wallace will end up killing Henjak icon_thumbs_u

I read an article somewhere where Bruno is going to treat Wallace as a first time offender, which is fair enough. The timing was just impeccable though wasnt it.

From what I have heard this is what happened.

Wallace was asked to leave because he had too much to drink, he went to tell his friends what happened & the bouncers over reacted.

Wallace got a cut on the ear from a photo on the wall. (maybe when the bouncers pushed him etc)

Wallace wasn't playing up etc.

Active Now

• MrMoore
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.