Peter Wallace arreseted

The Rock said:
Exactly, it's part of the job. Deal with it.

And there are plenty of high profile people, including footballers :shock: , who are able to go out and enjoy themselves with a few drinks (maybe even a few too many) but not run foul of the law either; so the 'excuse' they are a target because they are known doesn't really wash with me - you know you are going to be recognised and it'll be reported, so don't go overboard.

haha. What a load! I've been kicked out a few times of places (most of the time, for no fucken reason at all) and all it takes is a message 'kicked out, heading home'. Or 'kicked out, lets go somewhere else'.

Jeez.

mal said:
haha. What a load! I've been kicked out a few times of places (most of the time, for no **** reason at all) and all it takes is a message 'kicked out, heading home'. Or 'kicked out, lets go somewhere else'.

Jeez.

Yep, and I've had a mate kicked out and all I received was "kicjcea. DOGS."

Try to figure out what that means when you've had a few too. After wandering around the pub for 45 mins I got home to find him asleep in the front garden and without his wallet.

Coxy said:
Exactly. I keep saying it, but I managed to go out a lot in my early 20s/late teens and get very drunk and be a bit stupid, but never run foul of the law.

If I can do it, then footballers should be able to as well, regardless of how stupid they are.

+1. Nothing more to be said, really.

Of course they are targeted more as footballers. But still, you're not going to be ejected from a pub for being too drunk if you're not too drunk. And it's not the actions of a semi-sober person to try and get back into a venue when you've expressly been told to leave. SMS your mates FFS, or give them a call.

I've had a few to drink on mannnny many many many occasions out at pubs and haven't been kicked out or refused service before. Almost to the point where it makes me wonder exactly what you have to do to get kicked out of a pub.

mick! said:
I've had a few to drink on mannnny many many many occasions out at pubs and haven't been kicked out or refused service before. Almost to the point where it makes me wonder exactly what you have to do to get kicked out of a pub.

1) spew = instant ejection
2) stagger around - good chance of getting ejected
3) get abusive/get into a fight - likely to get ejected

ROFL! Funny story. Mate of mine about 10 years ago, big night at the Pig n Whistle at Indro. He was sitting at the bar looking woosy and then suddenly projectiled all over the bar. No fan fare, just opened his mouth and let rip.

He and his mates were like ninjas. Stood up, quietly walked away and left before anyone said a word to them.

LOLZ

Coxy said:
No fan fare, just opened his mouth and let rip.

[icon_lol1. Non fan fare spews FTW!

About 2 years ago I was heading into the city for a night out with a few friends. On the bus I told one mate his breath stunk a little (it's what good mates do - make each other paranoid).

Anyway, fast forward to a thousand drinks later and he's found a really pissed lady friend. Things escalated and had a quick pash in the corner of the club. Out of nowhere she ripped a mighty, no fan fare, fountain of spew onto the dance floor. She didn't try to stop it or anything! She just got the hair out of the way and went for it.

So she stumbled to the toilet to clean up and my mate came over to me all like "WTF??"

I calmly responded with "I told you your breath stunk."

ROFLVOMIT!! That's gold guppy!

At least she didn't spew while they were pashing. Ewwwww! :P

My boss's 30 year old daughter is an absolute maniac. I've seen her spew into her hands on the dance floor, wipe it on the nearest curtain and keep dancing.

Active Now

• Cavalo
  • Ffs...
  • kiwibronco
  • Alec
  • Astro
  • Wolfie
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Mick_Hancock
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Sproj
  • Dash
  • Broncosgirl
  • Dony Eliakim
  • bb_gun
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Broncorob
  • Shane Tronc
  • Tmac
  • LittleDavey
  • matthewransom34@ic
... and 18 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.