Peter Wallace arreseted

FFS Pete you friggen wanker.

After all that has gone on - dumb, dumb, bloody dumb.

Seriously, our club is just overrun by young, dumb, **** wits at the moment.

tbh we are probly not getting away with much anymore because the media and the public are on the lookout....

Exactly. More the reason why these dicks getting caught are absolute dumb arse **** tards.

I hope we take a hard line stance straight away. That's his first warning, give him a fine too.

I couldn't believe it when I heard about it earlier this morning.

This happens every weekend in Brisbane, yet because he is a well-known person he is placed under media scrutiny.

Still, with all that has happened you would think the players would be more careful with their actions when they are out in public, or else they shouldn't go out at all.

Clintos said:
This happens every weekend in Brisbane, yet because he is a well-known person he is placed under media scrutiny.

Still, with all that has happened you would think the players would be more careful with their actions when they are out in public, or else they shouldn't go out at all.

To your first point: No shit, and stiff shit.

To your second point: exactly. They need to pull their heads in. They KNOW they're being watched.

4 months ago this would not have made the news. The Broncos need to pull their heads in until the media finds something new to report on.

Another prime opportunity for Bruno Cullen to solidify his position as the worst CEO in the competition.

Smithdom said:
Another prime opportunity for Bruno Cullen to solidify his position as the worst CEO in the competition.
Bruno isn't even a pimple on Fitzgerald's ass....he has a long way to go.

mrslong said:
4 months ago this would not have made the news. The Broncos need to pull their heads in until the media finds something new to report on.

You're kidding, aren't you? Of course it would have.

Very dissappointing, especially on the heels of the positive moves last week.

Yeah, tend to agree. Greg Ingils' little fracas at the Normanby made the news earlier this year, and he didn't even do anything. Anything involving an NRL player, particularly a high profile Origin or Test player, will attract news, regardless of how minor.

Culhwch said:
mrslong said:

You're kidding, aren't you? Of course it would have.

Very dissappointing, especially on the heels of the positive moves last week.

The Broncos would've covered it up I reckon, they covered up a lot of crap, it's only been recently that they haven't had the power over the media to do it...4 months might've been a bit soon, I admit...maybe more like a couple of years ago...

we are quickly going to become the club with the worst reputation in the comp

Active Now

• Midean
  • Pablo
  • Fatboy
  • marw
  • Brotherdu
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Spike
  • Manofoneway
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.