Peter Wallace officially released to join Panthers

Son Edo

Son Edo

NRL Player
Sep 14, 2011
Re: Rumour - Peter Wallace returning to the Panthers?

Had a good season in 2011 as well.

Harry Sack

Harry Sack

International Rep
Forum Staff
Jun 12, 2013

Was never the same player after he ruptured his nut.

coreyh88

coreyh88

NRL Player
Sep 24, 2012

I like the fact that Harry sack likes this

Rhys van Beurden

Rhys van Beurden

QCup Player
Jun 20, 2013

Hi all. First time posting after months of lurking in the shadows. Figured this thread was the appropriate place to tell some rumours I had heard. A mate of mine who work in the news department of a radio station claims that Wallace is indeed off to Penrith next year, and that the Broncos have signed Sandow for a mid-season switch by the end of the month (June 30 was the date I was told). He also claims we are close to signing Barba, but is less certain about that one. I personally am taking this with a grain of salt until something concrete is announced, but just passing on the news I was told. Happy posting!

FaithinHook

FaithinHook

NRL Player
Jun 4, 2013

Hi all. First time posting after months of lurking in the shadows. Figured this thread was the appropriate place to tell some rumours I had heard. A mate of mine who work in the news department of a radio station claims that Wallace is indeed off to Penrith next year, and that the Broncos have signed Sandow for a mid-season switch by the end of the month (June 30 was the date I was told). He also claims we are close to signing Barba, but is less certain about that one. I personally am taking this with a grain of salt until something concrete is announced, but just passing on the news I was told. Happy posting!

Funtastic first attempt at posting Rhys! Looks like you will BE a valuable new member of the team here - particular with the inside info you have access to.

Again, welcome aboard and enjoy your stay.

Rhys van Beurden

Rhys van Beurden

QCup Player
Jun 20, 2013

Funtastic first attempt at posting Rhys! Looks like you will BE a valuable new member of the team here - particular with the inside info you have access to.

Again, welcome aboard and enjoy your stay.

Cheers mate, appreciate it. You all seem like a fun bunch.
I wouldn't say I have inside info or nothing, but I do get a few nibbles from my friend every now and then, so I will pass along what I hear!

Dexter

Dexter

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Mar 26, 2008

Interesting rumour RvB, I hope it's wrong and I can't see that it has any logic but you never know. It won't be long at least before we find out.

Barba on the other hand is most welcome and I'm pretty sure we are doing our best to get him but once again we are being dicked around, albeit indirectly, by Izzy.

Last edited:
Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008

No thanks to Sandow yes thanks to Wallace leaving.

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013

Noooooooooo, not Sandowwwwww

Rhys van Beurden

Rhys van Beurden

QCup Player
Jun 20, 2013

Well, if June 30 blows over with nothing to speak of, we can breathe easy!

FaithinHook

FaithinHook

NRL Player
Jun 4, 2013

Cheers mate, appreciate it. You all seem like a fun bunch.
I wouldn't say I have inside info or nothing, but I do get a few nibbles from my friend every now and then, so I will pass along what I hear!

Rhysmeister, I would really urge you TO take a good look around the BHQ forums to better familiarise yourself with the place. I think you'll find some really neat topics been discussed most days.

The more discussion the better!

Oh again, we are most certainly looking forward to any goss you CAN share :)

jarro65

jarro65

State of Origin Rep
Jun 26, 2008

Sandow for Wallace 'eh :glare:

Dunno about that one ??

FaithinHook

FaithinHook

NRL Player
Jun 4, 2013

Sandow for Wallace 'eh :glare:

Dunno about that one ??

Look, to be fair to Rhys, I don't think HE is actually advocating for Sandow to join the lads at all - it is just some inside goss he has obtained.

I don't think any of us need to get our knickers in a knot just yet as it may not even eventuate. Rhys, do you think there really IS much chance of us signing him? God I hope not.

Rhys van Beurden

Rhys van Beurden

QCup Player
Jun 20, 2013

Look, to be fair to Rhys, I don't think HE is actually advocating for Sandow to join the lads at all - it is just some inside goss he has obtained.

I don't think any of us need to get our knickers in a knot just yet as it may not even eventuate. Rhys, do you think there really IS much chance of us signing him? God I hope not.

Honestly, I don't know. My mate was crowing about our chances at getting DCE a few days before all the third party sponsorship stuff came out, but obviously that hasn't eventuated to anything (I'd personally throw the bank at DCE, would be a MASSIVE coup for the club). But he seemed damn well certain of the Sandow deal. I'm not exactly sure of HIS sources, but I figured he'd know better than I due to his role at his radio station. I'm skeptical because Sandow seems very unlike the type of player Hook likes using, and Broncos recruiting a player (albeit a not overly great player) is very foreign as of late. I can't really say much more beyond that.

FaithinHook

FaithinHook

NRL Player
Jun 4, 2013

Honestly, I don't know. My mate was crowing about our chances at getting DCE a few days before all the third party sponsorship stuff came out, but obviously that hasn't eventuated to anything (I'd personally throw the bank at DCE, would be a MASSIVE coup for the club). But he seemed damn well certain of the Sandow deal. I'm not exactly sure of HIS sources, but I figured he'd know better than I due to his role at his radio station. I'm skeptical because Sandow seems very unlike the type of player Hook likes using, and Broncos recruiting a player (albeit a not overly great player) is very foreign as of late. I can't really say much more beyond that.

Ok fella, fair call. If you DO hear of anything further though, please keep us updated.

Active Now

• BroncosAlways
  • GCBRONCO
  • Foordy
  • winslow_wong
  • Santa
  • leon.bott
  • HVbronco
  • Wolfie
  • Galah
  • mitch222
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.