Phil rothfield

• Thread starter Painin the Haas
  • Start date
We're talking about Vidot for origin after one good game? wow lol

The reason we are talking about him for origin is because he has always had that potential. It's not like he has just arrived on the scene.

His hard running style and the way he plays like an extra forward would have a lot more upside for origin than a lot of the other options

Also if you read it properly he said 'if he keeps up this form '

Last edited:
The reason we are talking about him for origin is because he has always had that potential. It's not like he has just arrived on the scene.

His hard running style and the way he plays like an extra forward would have a lot more upside for origin than a lot of the other options

Don't forget back in the day, it was general talk that it was between Vidot and JYY for an origin wing spot.

I don't need an explanation as to why he has potential, I just thought it was amusing that people think you can judge a players form off a single game, a game where he didn't have to take a high ball or do much in defense.

I'll save my origin predictions for when he's strung a month of good performances together, which I hope he does.

I don't need an explanation as to why he has potential, I just thought it was amusing that people think you can judge a players form off a single game, a game where he didn't have to take a high ball or do much in defense.

I'll save my origin predictions for when he's strung a month of good performances together, which I hope he does.

If he keeps up his form

chambers just takes advantage of what the better players inside him create.

Chambers is pretty underrated, he may have the occasional bad game but most centres do.

Tell you what though, I'd be picking Lee over someone like Gagai.

Most of us aren't judging him on one game. Or just his Broncos games including trials etc. He's always had potential, and definitely has a blend of size, speed & skill that few players do. And he's shown in the past, for both the Raiders and the Dragons, that he can be a genuine threat. And extremely useful in helping out the forwards (as has been mentioned). He just hasn't had his head screwed on straight. Hopefully that's changed, because it's the only thing that's held him back.

It will depend what Queensland need. If they're otherwise full strength, they will go with a proven, safe option. If there are injuries to key strike players, bringing in an X-factor like Vidot may be what they need.

Is it just me, or does there seem to be a lot of posters either notvreading posts properly or misinterpreting the post just to promote an argument??? Very strange.

Active Now

• KateBroncos1812
  • MrRobot
  • Lostboy
  • Foordy
  • Broncorob
  • bb_gun
  • lynx000
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Xzei
  • Jazza
  • Johnny92
  • BruiserMk1
  • Tmac
  • Stix
  • BroncosAlways
  • Browny
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Harry Sack
  • ivanhungryjak
  • LGH
... and 19 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.