Pick Kevvie's round one team with odds

We do. He’d be replaced with a utility of some kind - Paix or Gamble. Isaako is no chance of making the team unless there are injuries.
Agreed. However we'll have to see now how Niu's unfortunate situation goes for him.

Very interesting style of play they're going for. I like it! They just have to be able to sustain pressure. Get that right, this team can learn to score points with a bit of experience together
What kind of style of play can we expect?

Why not both
I am all for Paix and Gamble on the bench.

Given Gamble has put a little size on knowing he may play that middle, lock role.
Hethero at lock to start is a similar body, can cover hok if needed.
Carrigan and Haas up front, both can give big min if needed.
Fleg (if he can sort his suspension out) can offer aggresion and energy with go forward off bench.
Then I would pick between James/Kennedy/TC/Palasia/Jensen whoever is impressing or depending on the team we face (James would be good for leadership against a team like roosters/storm).

We have the ability and players who can move out of position if needed, Capwell (edge to centre), Farnsworth/Cobbo (wing/Centre > FLB), Hethero (lock/9/middle), Riki (could push in middle), Gamble (6/13/edge), Walters (6/9), Paix (6/9). Turpin could even just stay in teh middle and defend but bring Paix on with fresh legs to get quick play going.

I am all for Paix and Gamble on the bench.

Given Gamble has put a little size on knowing he may play that middle, lock role.
Hethero at lock to start is a similar body, can cover hok if needed.
Carrigan and Haas up front, both can give big min if needed.
Fleg (if he can sort his suspension out) can offer aggresion and energy with go forward off bench.
Then I would pick between James/Kennedy/TC/Palasia/Jensen whoever is impressing or depending on the team we face (James would be good for leadership against a team like roosters/storm).

We have the ability and players who can move out of position if needed, Capwell (edge to centre), Farnsworth/Cobbo (wing/Centre > FLB), Hethero (lock/9/middle), Riki (could push in middle), Gamble (6/13/edge), Walters (6/9), Paix (6/9). Turpin could even just stay in teh middle and defend but bring Paix on with fresh legs to get quick play going.
Well it seems like Carrigan will be the 13

A predication….

They’ve more or less got it right. No chance Isaako is starting over Cobbo, he sealed his fate when he signed with the Dolphins, and I’m not sure James is starting at 8. I can see Kev favouring Flegler for.....reasons and James will be experience coming off the bench (I’m thinking more long term here rather than just R1). Also very interested to watch how Carrigan vs Hetherington plays out. I would drop Palasia off the bench for Gamble or Paix depending on who is in better form.

They’ve more or less got it right. No chance Isaako is starting over Cobbo, he sealed his fate when he signed with the Dolphins, and I’m not sure James is starting at 8. I can see Kev favouring Flegler for.....reasons and James will be experience coming off the bench (I’m thinking more long term here rather than just R1. Also very interested to watch how Carrigan vs Hetherington plays out. I would drop Palasia off the bench for Gamble or Paix depending on who is in better form.
Is Flegler not suspended for R1. Coates didn't seal his fate with Kevin when he signed with Melbourne but yes I rate Cobbo being a better option and will more than likely get the nod.

Is Flagler not suspended for R1. Coates didn't seal his fate with Kevin when he signed with Melbourne but yes I rate Cobbo being a better option and will more than likely get the nod.
Fleg is out till R3 I believe.

Cobbo is already locked in to right wing

Active Now

• Organix
  • GCBRONCO
  • Sproj
  • Browny
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Jazza
  • Manlyman
  • Thelmus
  • Harry Sack
  • Wolfie
  • Fitzy
  • Foordy
  • Brocko
  • Fozz
  • Morkel
  • BroncosAlways
  • Xzei
  • Culhwch
  • theshed
  • cento
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.