Pick your side!

Who wins this Yawn-fest of a GF?

• Total voters
K

kyle93

BRL Player
Sep 20, 2008
Why are people saying it's the worst final ever, and the least interesting, but it's exactly the same as last years? eusa_think

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Last year was crap. And it's a repeat of a crap grand final, therefore super crap! :P

L

last|soldier

NYC Player
Mar 6, 2008
Coxy said:
Only one I don't have any dislike for is Cronk.

Coxy I remember a few years ago you said Cronk was a nuffy/hack. Has your opinion changed?

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
No, I still think he's a nuffy. Had a good game on the weekend, but that's his first decent performance that I've seen.

I don't dislike him though.

mrslong

mrslong

International Rep
Mar 25, 2008
I never rated Cooper Cronk, thought he was a glorified Shane Perry...but I think he's just been in the shadows of Cam Smith who runs the show. He played well on Friday night, I'd like to see him lift again and win the Clive Churchill medal (speaking of CC medals, doesn't it suck that the Dragons player got it in 1993 (or 92?))

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
1993 it was. Brad Mackay.

Alfie was the last Rothmans Medal-Clive Churchill double wasn't he BroncoMatt?

L

last|soldier

NYC Player
Mar 6, 2008
I think it would be better if Menzies picked up the CC.

mrslong

mrslong

International Rep
Mar 25, 2008
Coxy said:
1993 it was. Brad Mackay.

Alfie was the last Rothmans Medal-Clive Churchill double wasn't he BroncoMatt?
Yeah Meh, they only gave it to him because they didn't like the result. [icon_thumbs_do

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Yep. Agreed. Kevin Walters should've won it IMO.

B

bronco_babe77

NRL Captain
Mar 5, 2008
I don't like either side but FWIW - I think Manly will win it.

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
To be honest I'd rather pick my nose, pick my arse or pick my balls than pick one of these teams to win the premiership.

S

Scumbag

NRL Player
Mar 8, 2008
Don't you do that already?

So basically you're just saying that you'll just do the same old thing come match day. Pull out the crosswords eh? [icon_wink

Hamm.0

Hamm.0

NRL Captain
Mar 5, 2008
kyle93 said:
Why are people saying it's the worst final ever, and the least interesting, but it's exactly the same as last years? eusa_think

Because if it doesn't involve Brisbane, half this forum think the team is;
a. Cheats
b. On drugs
c. Cheats on drugs
d. Show-offs
e. Boring

HatersHQ

M

mick

NRL Captain
Mar 4, 2008
[icon_lol1.

Glad we have a beacon of everything perfect like Hammo to shine a light on this horrific forum.

Hammo, who has never once been inflicted with tall poppy syndrome. That's right, the one man who was barracking for the Eels and Dragons to make the 2005 Grand Final over the Tigers and Cowboys, the man who was crying as the Roosters were toppled in 2003, the man who cried more than Jason Taylor when the 2001 Eels performed the biggest choke in history and, of course, the man who was golf clapping the Storm as they ended our season 2 weeks ago.

Success shmuckcess. They've had nowhere near the level we've received. But...

They're grubs. Niggly as crap, no more than the likes of Cronulla, but still among the worst offenders in the competition.

Smith is a sook, and I cannot stand the bloke (even in maroon). Never have, never well.

Brian Waldron is an A-grade twat and is seriously challenging Fitzgerald for the "Biggest knob of a CEO" title.

Bellamy's pre-planned and prepared dummy spit at the integrity of the judiciary and the NRL administration on Friday night was horrific, and he got off EASY. Worth way more than a $50,000 fine! I can tell you one thing - if I called a press conference basically saying that my boss (which would be the highest rungs of the Qld govt) was corrupt, I'd probably be inside on remand waiting to see what would come of it.

They once housed David Kidwell. Any jersey that he has worn will be forever tainted. Cat.

They're my reasons for hoping they get done on Sunday.

But, even after all that, I won't be at all upset if they win. Regardless of everything else, they're a talented footy team who know how to win.

Hamm.0

Hamm.0

NRL Captain
Mar 5, 2008
Congrats mick, you have about 6 more reasons than 90% of the rest of the forum.

All I usually see is; "Storm are cheats" (according to that person) or "Storm are all grubs"

LOL. Not one person has said; Storm suck because they have made 3 GF's in a row, something which only 3 other teams in the history of modern RL has done.

At the end of the day, the 06/07/08 Storm team (if they win on Sunday, if not the most underachieving team [icon_lol1. )will go down as one of the most dominant teams in modern RL.

Surely they deserve some credit, BHQ?

A

Aeetee

State of Origin Rep
Mar 4, 2008
No....... **** them and I'll tell you why, you see the banner at the top, it has Bronco players in it not Storm players, If I want to blow smoke up there arse I'll go there forum and do it there, you see I have Bronco colored glasses on and I see Melbourne as rule bending cheating scumming ***** trained by a hysterical deluded out of touch coach who has the blessing or an equally retarded General Manager.

Did I miss anything....

S

Scumbag

NRL Player
Mar 8, 2008
If it means anything to you Hammo, I am a Melbourne appreciator. Sometimes some of better things in various aspects of life are also the most hated by everyone else. Stand by your guns and don't let anyone pull you down for what you believe in. I know you're a grown man etc.. but it's a good life lesson, regardless of age. icon_thumbs_u

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • john1420
  • Jedhead
  • bazza
  • Broncorob
  • Lostboy
  • Justwin
  • KateBroncos1812
  • broncsgoat
  • Culhwch
  • Fozz
  • thenry
  • Foordy
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.