Who wins this Yawn-fest of a GF?

• Total voters
S

Scumbag

NRL Player
Mar 8, 2008
The Rock said:
I'll do you a few better Hammo.

1. Craig Bellamy - Need I say more? The bloke is a douche.
2. Cameron Smith - Talks so much crap and is a grub. Then has a cry when he gets cited for something he's been doing all year. Get over it, loser.
3. Brian Waldron - This guy is a toss. NO...and I mean NO CEO should ever put the "them Vs Us" flag up....It's stupid and makes him look like an idiot. Sydney isn't against you Brian. Also, to come out and support your coach with what he said is totally unprofessional and stupid.
4. Billy Slater - No joke, the stuff this guy has been suspended for in the past is nothing short of pathetic. He just annoys the shit out of me, he is so damn cocky and is the BIGGEST pussy in the game. Seriously, 1 little nudge in the back or a forearm to the face and this guy cracks the shits!!! My 6 month old daughter doesn't cry as much as this guy. Absolute tool.
5. Michael Crocker - Need I say more? Everyone knows my thoughts on this guy.
6. Melbourne Supporters - Do they even know what rugby league is? Every Storm supporter I know are so stupid and naive. They think that they should recieve special treatment just for being minor premiers. Please! :roll: And BTW, shut that damn cow bell up before someone rightfully so sticks it up your anus. 7. Grubs - Biggest ever. And they know it.
8. Steve Turner - Wa wa wa. Shouldn't been at the Gold Coast but had a cry when his mrs cracked the whip and didn't want to move away from Melbourne. Should have been sued. Idiot.

That's on the top of my head. I am sure I can think of more.

I wouldn't have expected that from you Rock. The cow bell is used to create an atmosphere and is extremely effective in giving support to the team via chants etc . At least the Olympic Park crowd aren't ashamed to vocally get behind their team. Surely you can put up with a "slight annoyance" whilst watching the game. I'd have thought you of all people could empathise. [icon_non

I'd hate to see the SBBS next year after reading your sentiments...

Jeba

Jeba

International
Mar 4, 2008
10 THINGS I HATE ABOUT MELBOURNE

1. Craig Bellamy - biggest sook of a coach in the game. "We don't coach the grapple tackle" what a load of shit.
2. Brian Waldron - agree with Mick, he's up there with Fitzgerald
3. Cameron Smith - good player, but a sook and a dirty little bastard. And the judiciary agrees with me.
4. Billy Slater - good player, but another grubby little prick. Has the nerve to put his foot in someone's face but cries like a girl when someone nudges him in the back.
5. Anthony Quinn - **** wit and grub, like the hit he put on Talapapa on the weekend about 4 seconds after Talapapa grounded the ball, **** off
6. Steve Turner - turncoat. Too hot up here for ya on the Gold Coast steve? Think you're a good winger hey? How does worst ever Origin performance sound?
7. Michael Crocker - made out to be the almighty enforcer, well if forearms to the face make you an enforcer I can see why he got where he is. Not a fraction of an enforcer compared to Tonie Carroll.
8. Brett White - worst forward ever to play Origin. Grabbed Carroll's neck in the fight up here a week or so ago, then when Peter Wallace went to hit him he said "NO NO NO NOT A HALFBACK" :roll:
9. Matt Geyer - steps on players' hands - WHY!!!! Get this shit out of the game.
10. Melbourne fans - Everytime a whistle is blown all we hear is BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO **** off mexicans and read the rule book.

C

craig88

U18 Player
Jun 25, 2008
This is poor form from broncos supporters.

Honestly complaining about the storm and calling individuals involved in their organisation as 'douches, grubs, bastards, f***wits' and having personal digs etc is a really really poor attitude. And then questioning their fans about knowing the rules - just because their from a lesser known rugby league state

I am a one-eyed bronco supporter, have been my entire life and will be forever. But having the need to list all the bad things about them and listing all the reasons you hate them is just rubbish.

Especially from administrators!!! Im sure the broncos don't carry on like you lot needing to list all the shit about opposing teams. The great Wayne Bennett and fine people involved with the broncos organisation wouldn't have time for anyone with attitudes like you lot.

Admins in particular - very disappointing to me to know that you call yourself bronco fans.

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
Lets not forget how poorly league is developing in Melbourne. I mean over the past 3 years they got a whole bunch of new bandwagonner supporters, but there is still no decent development systems there, they still ONLY rely on stealing players from QLD and NSW etc. etc.

M

mick

NRL Captain
Mar 4, 2008
craig88 said:
This is poor form from broncos supporters.

Honestly complaining about the storm and calling individuals involved in their organisation as 'douches, grubs, bastards, f***wits' and having personal digs etc is a really really poor attitude. And then questioning their fans about knowing the rules - just because their from a lesser known rugby league state

I am a one-eyed bronco supporter, have been my entire life and will be forever. But having the need to list all the bad things about them and listing all the reasons you hate them is just rubbish.

Especially from administrators!!! Im sure the broncos don't carry on like you lot needing to list all the shit about opposing teams. The great Wayne Bennett and fine people involved with the broncos organisation wouldn't have time for anyone with attitudes like you lot.

Admins in particular - very disappointing to me to know that you call yourself bronco fans.

Seriously, read more than just our posts... go back over the whole thread.

You'll see a couple of posts saying "It's nothing more than tall poppy syndrome, you only hate them because they're successful".

So, to protect myself from blatantly inaccurate personal attacks like that, I thought I'd state why I wasn't going for the Storm.

I can see your high horse, mate, but get off it! Seriously, what's with the holier-than-thou attitude? I'm sure Broncos players and coaching staff hate different teams for different reasons too. In case you haven't noticed, it's pretty clear that no one at Red Hill, or any other footy club in the world, is a saint. Aside from you, it seems. A real saint in our midst on the forums. I'm impressed.

:roll:

M

mick

NRL Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Hammo said:
Surely they deserve some credit, BHQ?

Absolutely. They're a damn good football team and I think few would disagree.

They'll get credit, but not my support!

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
That's the thing I don't think Hammo and others understand. Just because we hate them isn't us saying they're crap and can't play. We all acknowledge they've been the dominant team of the past 3 years, but what I don't like is how they play the game, or the carry on of their players, coach and CEO.

I don't have to like it. I'm a Broncos fan.

And in fact, if the Broncos behaved like that, I still wouldn't have to like it. You can support a team without supporting everything they do.

Hamm.0

Hamm.0

NRL Captain
Mar 5, 2008
[eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi

It's taken a long, long, long time; however I have finally got not one, but two posters to acknowledge that Storm are a great team and the dominant side of the last 3 seasons.

That is all I asked for.

My work here is done. I shall not fall off, but remove myself to the rear of the Storm Wagon.

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
I'm just wondering why you had to get it spelt out to you? I guess you are an AJ, so you're a bit slow :P

Hamm.0

Hamm.0

NRL Captain
Mar 5, 2008
Ahhh, dear Chris. There is a difference between something implied and something said.

schmix

schmix

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
Lolz. If that's been your aim this whole time then you've hidden it very well!

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Hammo said:
Ahhh, dear Chris. There is a difference between something implied and something said.

My name's Harold. Don't you read General Talk? :P

And schmix is right, you hid it well. Your agenda seemed to be "you can't hate the Storm because they are good". In fact, you went as far as to say to me on one occasion "hating the Melbourne Storm is hating Rugby League because they're the best at it".

So your agenda, to me, was all about trying to force people to NOT dislike them. Not acknowledge that they play their scummy, cheating, arse banditry style well.

M

mick

NRL Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Hammo said:
[eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi

It's taken a long, long, long time; however I have finally got not one, but two posters to acknowledge that Storm are a great team and the dominant side of the last 3 seasons.

That is all I asked for.

My work here is done. I shall not fall off, but remove myself to the rear of the Storm Wagon.

uh-uh. They're not yet a great team. They've won a premiership and lost one so far, in making 3 GF's in a row. ATM they are at the same level as the 2002-2004 Roosters. A damn good football team, but nowhere near the heights of the Dragons in the 50/60's, Eels and Dogs of the 80's or even Broncos in the 90's.

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
lol, they call thel champion team which pissed me off.

A champion team doesn't win (if they lose this week) 1/3 GF's

Active Now

• Jedhead
  • john1420
  • bazza
  • Broncorob
  • Lostboy
  • Justwin
  • KateBroncos1812
  • broncsgoat
  • Culhwch
  • Fozz
  • thenry
  • Bucking Beads
  • Foordy
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Cavalo
  • Hoof Hearted
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.