Pick your side!

Who wins this Yawn-fest of a GF?

• Total voters
Hammo said:
Aeetee said:
Hammo said:
Like the title suggests, pick your side, no discussion, just a simple name as to who you want to win.

STORM

Change your ADHAADAHHA mind again did we.

Last time we spoke you said that you couldn't back the Storm, looks to me as Hammo has gone running back to the Storm love nest.

I wasn';t going to; but then the blind hatred from this forum, with no real substance other than the tall poppy syndrome, made my mind up for me [icon_wink :P

So you folded to peer pressure..... tisk tisk tisk foreshame

Hammo said:
Aeetee said:
Hammo said:
Like the title suggests, pick your side, no discussion, just a simple name as to who you want to win.

STORM

Change your ADHAADAHHA mind again did we.

Last time we spoke you said that you couldn't back the Storm, looks to me as Hammo has gone running back to the Storm love nest.

I wasn';t going to; but then the blind hatred from this forum, with no real substance other than the tall poppy syndrome, made my mind up for me [icon_wink :P

Ahh.. changing what people say to suit your support of Melbourne.

i'm sure there are plenty of people on here who hate the Storm because of the years of dirty tactics and cheap playing.

If you, as a team, have been so dominant as they have over the past few seasons, then surely you deserve to win the title. Add to that the fact that they do it out of Melbourne (where conditions are less than favourable for a number of reasons), then that is a serious achievement. Tactics etc aside, they are a marvellous organisation and a credit to the development and growth of the game in Victoria and dare I say, the rest of the eastern mainland states.

Flame away though Jebadude.

Kingdom For A Heart said:
If you, as a team, have been so dominant as they have over the past few seasons, then surely you deserve to win the title. Add to that the fact that they do it out of Melbourne (where conditions are less than favourable for a number of reasons), then that is a serious achievement. Tactics etc aside, they are a marvellous organisation and a credit to the development and growth of the game in Victoria and dare I say, the rest of the eastern mainland states.

So the Broncos have been the most dominant team over the last 20 years, so they deserve it. No. Arguments like that are irrelevant because this is the 2008 Premiership, not the Premiership of the last few years. So it should be based on this season - and basing it on the 2008 season, Manly deserve it just as much as Melbourne do. All that seperated the 2 teams at the end of 26 rounds was 2 converted tries. In fact, Melbourne have lost more matches than Manly this year. There's all sorts of statistics that I could go on about here but fact of the matter is that both of these teams have been just as good as each other this season and neither deserves this Premiership more than the other. I guess that's what the Grand Final is all about icon_thumbs_u

Pffft who gives a shit... there is no lesser of the 2 evils here.

Manly are as boring as batshit, and just tick me off (would it really make a difference if they weren't in the comp?)
Melbourne have the biggest pole up their clacker that must of ever exsisted.

Probly Manly just to watch those Storm tools lose and have them hunched over balling their little eyes out.

If only Folau was a team of his own, there would be no deliberation then. Maybe i will just cheer for Israel, there is no Manly and no Melbourne i only see Issy.

Jebadude said:
Kingdom For A Heart said:

So the Broncos have been the most dominant team over the last 20 years, so they deserve it. No. Arguments like that are irrelevant because this is the 2008 Premiership, not the Premiership of the last few years. So it should be based on this season - and basing it on the 2008 season, Manly deserve it just as much as Melbourne do. All that seperated the 2 teams at the end of 26 rounds was 2 converted tries. In fact, Melbourne have lost more matches than Manly this year. There's all sorts of statistics that I could go on about here but fact of the matter is that both of these teams have been just as good as each other this season and neither deserves this Premiership more than the other. I guess that's what the Grand Final is all about icon_thumbs_u

Nicely justified there. icon_thumbs_u The points you make are all valid. It may sound like i'm stepping down, but i'm prepared to go with that. We have the top two performing teams in the competition playing it off for glory. Bring on the grand final to split the worthy winner. icon_smile

I still go with Melbourne as the team i wish to win though.

Storm - I hate Manly more, I'd love to see the trophy stay out of NSW for yet another year and I work with 2 really irritating Manly fans.

Storm. I thought it was who do you think will win, and I think Manly will win, but I hope Storm does.

BILLLYYYYYY
INGLISSSSSS
CROOOCKERRRR
COOOPERRRRR

Man, three of those four players I absolutely despise and hope they get snapped in half on Sunday.

Only one I don't have any dislike for is Cronk.

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.