NEWS Pies poised to crush gossipmongers

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
Breaking news into last week's gossip that just won't go away.

European cyber bloodhounds, bankrolled by banned coach Seibold himself, are drawing in on the culprits behind those sordid tales of a rock'n'roll lifestyle beyond our wildest fantasies.
Pie's lawyer, Dave Garratt, can now reveal the investigation has turned a corner, with a searing report due to splash the front pages within 24 hours. While the report is not yet to hand, we're told the mastermind of Seibold's character assassination is "no random fan:"

“It’s quite unexpected. It’s not just random trolls. They're just letting things run at the moment. There is a lot of activity online at the moment so the guys are watching that. They're watching people and by this afternoon or early tomorrow we will have a road map as to where we go from here. It's more about who made up these lies and where it went from there. Average Joe sitting in his basement, police aren't going to be knocking on his door. But where it started - that's the important stuff for us."

Once Garratt has the full report, Pies will decide whether to pursue criminal action or press for damages.

Article 2518613 19DED18C00000578 621 634x439

Gossip doesn't pay

The media is already baying for blood. Babbling head Buzz Rothfield, who helped publicise the gossip, said:

“I’m not defending Anthony Seibold, his coaching or the results of his football team … but what happened on social media over the last couple of weeks has been totally unacceptable. I’m concerned for his mental health and wellbeing. I think someone at the NRL could have picked the telephone up and rung him and said, ‘Are you OK? He hasn’t had a single phone call and he’s quite angry about it. With people like Anthony Seibold locked up in isolation with his wife and kids and all this disgusting stuff that’s being said about them, I think they (the NRL) are entitled to contact them.”

Screenshot 2020 08 17 Virat Kohli on Twitter Maureendoyle52 D LUSSICK BuzzRothfield No coach w

James Hooper, who likewise enjoyed compelling his viewers to Google the gossip, had this to say:

“You don’t like to see anybody go through what Anthony Seibold has gone through in relation to these social media attacks, these false allegations and the blowtorch he’s had turned on him personally. You wouldn’t wish that upon your worst enemy. I can understand why he might have wanted someone to pick up the telephone up.”

Doyen of Australian cricket, Michael Clarke, described anyone who shared the gossip that was shared with him, as "weak as piss."

On that point we can all agree.

McHunt

Last edited:
@Broncapz must be shitting bricks right about now. They are closing in fella. I reckon you'll get away with a fine though probs around 5 k

Mr Bean Busted GIF - MrBean Busted Cops GIFs

Who's he trying to prove this too? No-one cares. It's just gossip. Is he trying to prove it to his wife? His kids? He doesn't have to prove anything to anyone.
The longer you chase the story, the longer it hangs around.

Last edited:
Who's he trying to prove this too? No-one cares. It's just gossip. Is he trying to prove it to his wife? His kids? He doesn't have to prove anything to anyone.

I think privately for people to say it ,for me there isnt much drama. Actually publicly putting on reddit or wherever for thousands to see it goes beyond a couple of blokes who speculate over a bit of gossip.

Breaking news into last week's gossip that just won't go away.

European cyber bloodhounds, bankrolled by banned coach Seibold himself, are drawing in on the culprits behind those sordid tales of a rock'n'roll lifestyle beyond our wildest fantasies.
Pie's lawyer, Dave Garratt, can now reveal the investigation has turned a corner, with a searing report due to splash the front pages within 24 hours. While the report is not yet to hand, we're told the mastermind of Seibold's character assassination is "no random fan:"

“It’s quite unexpected. It’s not just random trolls. They're just letting things run at the moment. There is a lot of activity online at the moment so the guys are watching that. They're watching people and by this afternoon or early tomorrow we will have a road map as to where we go from here. It's more about who made up these lies and where it went from there. Average Joe sitting in his basement, police aren't going to be knocking on his door. But where it started - that's the important stuff for us."

Once Garratt has the full report, Pies will decide whether to pursue criminal action or press for damages.

View attachment 9441
Gossip doesn't pay

The media is already baying for blood. Babbling head Buzz Rothfield, who helped publicise the gossip, said:

“I’m not defending Anthony Seibold, his coaching or the results of his football team … but what happened on social media over the last couple of weeks has been totally unacceptable. I’m concerned for his mental health and wellbeing. I think someone at the NRL could have picked the telephone up and rung him and said, ‘Are you OK? He hasn’t had a single phone call and he’s quite angry about it. With people like Anthony Seibold locked up in isolation with his wife and kids and all this disgusting stuff that’s being said about them, I think they (the NRL) are entitled to contact them.”

View attachment 9445

James Hooper, who likewise enjoyed compelling his viewers to Google the gossip, had this to say:

“You don’t like to see anybody go through what Anthony Seibold has gone through in relation to these social media attacks, these false allegations and the blowtorch he’s had turned on him personally. You wouldn’t wish that upon your worst enemy. I can understand why he might have wanted someone to pick up the telephone up.”

Doyen of Australian cricket, Michael Clarke, described anyone who shared the gossip that was shared with him, as "weak as piss."

On that point we can all agree.

McHunt
Stupidly, I had to double check virhats account there. If there was a fake virhat kholi account commenting on afl issues there be guaranteed articles the next day about how afl is taking over India or some shit haha

I can't blame him too much although I do think this is not the best way to handle it.
Plenty on here were happy to believe the entire thing which was clearly just too stupid to be true.
Some on here were still alluding to the rumours with their posts like they had some validity or were somehow based in truth because , you know , where there is smoke.
Although they were mostly the usual narcissistic ***** who troll most of the time.

This whole season is just bizarre.

Imagine if mid-way through 2015 you got in a time machine and saw this shit going on.

Fucking hell hahahahaha

@Broncapz must be shitting bricks right about now. They are closing in fella. I reckon you'll get away with a fine though probs around 5 k

Mr Bean Busted GIF - MrBean Busted Cops GIFs

heh, my original point wasn't so much about me getting in trouble. It was more a concern about a civil suit getting the ability to trawl through private group chats/private conversations willy nilly.

That said, I think there is a night and day difference between purposly creatinga false information out of thin air and spreading information which you can't verify.

Last edited:

Well he'll be trying to prove it to a judge in court most likely.

Fair enough too. I'm all for bagging his coaching and making a bit of fun. But people have been getting away with serious crimes like extortion, slander, etc, since the internet came about. High time people stopped getting a pass on stuff like this.

Might see you on the news, whoever you are, shielding your face from the cameras as you try to make a discreet exit from court one day, having just been ordered to give all your worldly possessions to Seibold, of all people. Can't wait!

Active Now

• OnToSomething
  • Griffo
  • Astro
  • Pablo
  • Allo
  • Xzei
  • Santa
  • BroncosAlways
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.