NEWS Pies threatens to call the cops

That is not what most of the rumours were just insinuating but you know that. I may not agree with his course of action either but I can certainly understand it.

The other way to look at it (which you don't seem to want to go with and I understand why), is that he is trying to get some breathing space. The amount of warranted attack he has received for his coaching is being compounded by the UNWARRANTED attack on his appearance, his family, his personality, basically everything about him. He might be trying to get people off his back to cope mentally and emotionally.

I don't like him as a coach and think he has pulled some cheap shots at times but man, if I were in his situation I would be at breaking point mentally and emotionally.

Just give the personal attacks a break, that is fair.

If you’re at breaking point, quit. He’s destroyed a strong brand that has strong emotional investment from tens of thousands of people. His incompetence has fucked the product in almost every possible regard.Quit. You aren’t the man for the job, and every mistake you’ve made since it became obvious is a spit in everyone’s face.

White SHOULD fire him but can’t because he put his own balls in a financial vice, and if he wasn’t leaving anyway then he should get fired too.

but Seibold is in the same position as Darius, everyone hates you because you are doing a terrible job and refuse to admit it and **** off. You can say “you wouldn’t give up the money either”, and maybe I wouldn’t but then I have to deal with the blow back of being a guy who has chosen to take money at the expense of being hated.

the shit that Darius and Seibold cop is disgusting at times and crosses a line, but that’s the world we live in.You know how to stop all that bullshit? You admit you aren’t good enough and you leave.

I'm wondering if there is any substance to the story

Yeah he was ok on his day. Just thought the slip up was funny.
Certainly wasn’t trying to argue a point, I thought the mistake was funny too but it also got me thinking.

Somehow, the bloke who was as dangerous as a tissue when it came to attack won a premiership at centre whilst the bloke who is a gun attacking centre could be in the team that gets the spoon (defence is an entirely different story though).

I guess that’s 2020 for you 😐

Is he too old for a comeback? 😂
Ask Brad Thorn and lets be honest with the standard the club is in at the moment, we are only talking bush club level output required from those in charge.

Last edited:
Certainly wasn’t trying to argue a point, I thought the mistake was funny too but it also got me thinking.

Somehow, the bloke who was as dangerous as a tissue when it came to attack won a premiership at centre whilst the bloke who is a gun attacking centre could be in the team that gets the spoon (defence is an entirely different story though).

I guess that’s 2020 for you 😐
The way I look at it defensive players in your backline is they fill up the defensive gaps your more attacking players are prone to make, meaning the less likely your going to leak points, lessens the toll on those attacking players defensively and proves for a more balanced side in general.

This isn't about rights. It's about being a public figure who's trying to manage speculation on his behaviour amidst an information vaccuum managed by a club that usually gets way ahead of this stuff.

Actually you don’t have rights to know about his personal life. He isn’t a celebrity chasing clicks or insta followers. He isn’t a government official in charge of a portfolio. He’s a coach.

Your right or need to know stops at his aptitude to do the work allocated by his bosses and if you feel he is the right person. You may like him, you may not. But the juicy details of his family life is not of interest and shouldn’t be, unless it is unduly affecting his club performance. So until that’s confirmed that something outside is happening, there is no right to know. At that point your right or need to know stops at why did it affect club performances, and why didn’t the club protect their brand - and nothing else.

Actually you don’t have rights to know about his personal life. He isn’t a celebrity chasing clicks or insta followers. He isn’t a government official in charge of a portfolio. He’s a coach.

Your right or need to know stops at his aptitude to do the work allocated by his bosses and if you feel he is the right person. You may like him, you may not. But the juicy details of his family life is not of interest and shouldn’t be, unless it is unduly affecting his club performance. So until that’s confirmed that something outside is happening, there is no right to know. At that point your right or need to know stops at why did it affect club performances, and why didn’t the club protect their brand - and nothing else.
Your entire theory is negated by the simple fact that everyone does want to know. Like I said, it has nothing to do with an entitlement. It's base curiosity, and the soap opera that fuels professional sport as it is played out in the media.

Last edited:
Your entire theory is negated by the simple fact that everyone does want to know. Like I said, it has nothing to do with an entitlement. It's base curiosity, and the soap opera that fuels professional sport as it is played out in the media.

Wanting juicy gossip or in other fans’ scenarios, wanting to see the Broncos having drama is not the same as need or right to know.

Ask Brad Thorn and lets be honest with the standard the club is in at the moment, we are only talking bush club level output required from those in charge.

Thats an insult to bush clubs. Even they are more organised at the moment than this club

Let me explain how this works. I'll play journalist:

Let's imagine @Galah posts a story that @broncsgoat has this habit of running down his street with a ribbon tied around his **** and his pubes set on fire. I'll add he just made it up, and it's obviously untrue. It's just plain silly. Also, don't tell anyone else, because it's illegal to spread stories like this.

Have I just slandered @Galah or @broncsgoat ? No, of course not. Have I broken the law? No. I've asked you to imagine it. It's a hypothetical. I've also rubbished it, and taken no part in giving it credibility. I'm fine. I'm just reporting the news.

But now you have this picture in your head of @broncsgoat with a flaming nutsack, making him look stupid. Which was the whole point. Advantage @McHunt

Now imagine @broncsgoat fronts a press conference and confesses he was born without a penis. Makes perfect sense if you know him. So without addressing the rumour, you know it to be false.

@broncsgoat turns it around and wins the day. Or did he?

But wait, the real villian was @McHunt all along even though it seems to be @Galah

Well hypothetically if Seibold did come out and use the ‘I was born without a penis’ line, that alone would have immediately dispelled 4 of the 5 rumours doing the rounds

Wanting juicy gossip or in other fans’ scenarios, wanting to see the Broncos having drama is not the same as need or right to know.
I'm officially lost. I've said a number of times it's not a entitlement; it's an indulgence.

Last edited:

Active Now

• Robboi_321
  • Jazza
  • Astro
  • Sproj
  • sooticus
  • Mick_Hancock
  • mrslong
  • Morkel
  • Midean
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • marw
  • Alec
  • Johnny92
  • scobie
  • Broncorob
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Rambstien
  • Aldo
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Wolfie
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.