NEWS Pies threatens to call the cops

The players not coming out and rubbishing these rumours definitely gives the sense that there’s some weight to them.
Don't say that people will disagree with you which isn't allowed on a forum.

So me disagreeing with the popular opinion (your opinion) isn’t allowed? You’re going in to bat for me. So sweet. 😘
Going into bat for everyone to be able to have their opinion without other posters having a sook about it.

Don't say that people will disagree with you which isn't allowed on a forum.
Let me explain how this works. I'll play journalist:

Let's imagine @Galah posts a story that @broncsgoat has this habit of running down his street with a ribbon tied around his **** and his pubes set on fire. I'll add he just made it up, and it's obviously untrue. It's just plain silly. Also, don't tell anyone else, because it's illegal to spread stories like this.

Have I just slandered @Galah or @broncsgoat ? No, of course not. Have I broken the law? No. I've asked you to imagine it. It's a hypothetical. I've also rubbished it, and taken no part in giving it credibility. I'm fine. I'm just reporting the news.

But now you have this picture in your head of @broncsgoat with a flaming nutsack, making him look stupid. Which was the whole point. Advantage @McHunt

Now imagine @broncsgoat fronts a press conference and confesses he was born without a penis. Makes perfect sense if you know him. So without addressing the rumour, you know it to be false.

@broncsgoat turns it around and wins the day. Or did he?

But wait, the real villian was @McHunt all along even though it seems to be @Galah

Last edited:

Let's imagine @Galah posts a story that @broncsgoat has this habit of running down his street with a ribbon tied around his **** and his pubes set on fire. I'll add he just made it up, and it's obviously untrue. It's just plain silly. Also, don't tell anyone else, because it's illegal to spread stories like this.

Have I just slandered @Galah or @broncsgoat ? No, of course not. Have I broken the law? No. I've asked you to imagine it. It's a hypothetical. I've also rubbished it, and taken no part in giving it credibility. I'm fine. I'm just reporting the news.

But now you have this picture in your head of @broncsgoat with a flaming nutsack, making him look stupid. Which was the whole point. Advantage @McHunt

Now imagine @broncsgoat fronts a press conference and confesses he was born without a penis. Makes perfect sense if you know him. So without addressing the rumour, you know it to be false.

@broncsgoat turns it around and wins the day.

But wait, the real villian was @McHunt all along even though it seems to be @Galah
How do you know I dont do that.

The point of the rumour was that he had fallen out with the playing group. That he had lost their respect. And it provided a backstory why. The correct way to deal with such a rumour is not to deny it, but to render it invalid. He would do this by demonstrating he hasn't lost the playing group, and perhaps a few words about his home situation.

Instead, he chose to attempt to suppress the information in a very public way. He tried to burn the books. It's not going to work.

That is not what most of the rumours were just insinuating but you know that. I may not agree with his course of action either but I can certainly understand it.

The other way to look at it (which you don't seem to want to go with and I understand why), is that he is trying to get some breathing space. The amount of warranted attack he has received for his coaching is being compounded by the UNWARRANTED attack on his appearance, his family, his personality, basically everything about him. He might be trying to get people off his back to cope mentally and emotionally.

I don't like him as a coach and think he has pulled some cheap shots at times but man, if I were in his situation I would be at breaking point mentally and emotionally.

Just give the personal attacks a break, that is fair.

if I were in his situation I would be at breaking point mentally and emotionally.
What is his actual situation: isn't the extent of that the unknown?

Last edited:
Why do you think you have a right to know?
This isn't about rights. It's about being a public figure who's trying to manage speculation on his behaviour amidst an information vaccuum managed by a club that usually gets way ahead of this stuff.

@broncsgoat turns it around and wins the day. Or did he?

44F671FB 4BDF 4BED 84CC 8CC2252D1185

The perfect response. Imagine all the variations on this Pies could've used to win over the fans and press.
"That bit about the mud cake and the waterslide? Hell yes it's true, you've gotta try it. It'll change your outlook on life l."

Anyone find it odd that he hasn’t denied the accusations? Like when MG called in the big guns over his daughter he was pretty clear in denying it all

Anyone find it odd that he hasn’t denied the accusations? Like when MG called in the big guns over his daughter he was pretty clear in denying it all
I keep saying he doesn't need to even mention them, he needs to take them off the table by changing the media narrative. The most obvious way to do this is for the players to show solidarity, particularly Corey Oates and David Staggs. That would kill the rumours dead without even having to acknowledge them.

I keep saying he doesn't need to even mention them, he needs to take them off the table by changing the media narrative. The most obvious way to do this is for the players to show solidarity, particularly Corey Oates and David Staggs. That would kill the rumours dead without even having to acknowledge them.

I hope Oates is doing alright through all of this.

Yes. Very odd.

Lol, David Staggs

Active Now

• Allo
  • Skathen
  • Johnny92
  • winslow_wong
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.