Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
lyn said:
http://fijirugbyleague.webs.com/apps/blog/show/5326019-puletua-close-with-henjak-

i just saw that, i'm not sure i want any of those players. here is the post

Frank Puletua is getting close to signing a two year contract with the Broncos. Him and Henjak have been talking since Inglis walked out to South Sydney. The Broncos have negotiated with him now for nearly two weeks when Inglis looked like leaving and now they have offered him a $300,000 contract for 2 years.

Brad Morrin is also in negotiations but not as close as Puletua is. Broncos looking at Tony Puletua as well if they sign Frank.

Would we have that sort of money after upgrading Sammy's contract?

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
$300000 for 2 years = $150K. Not unreasonable. Though I wouldn't bother for an aging prop.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Coxy said:
$300000 for 2 years = $150K. Not unreasonable. Though I wouldn't bother for an aging prop.

i read that wrong then because i read it as 300k a year :oops:

what about the other Puletua and Morrin though

P

PETERN

QCup Player
Nov 2, 2009
Do not rate Brad Morrin or Frank Pulutua, Tony on the other hand would be a decent signing, seems to be going well in the Super League.

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
Just no! HE is 32, not only will he be past his best but over two years he won't be getting any better. Brad Morrin?? Is that meant to be a joke????? He's flat out cracking a Bulldogs team that was coming last and with good reason, he's average at absolute best and just gets pummelled backwards when he runs the ball, NOT what we need.

Tony may be ok on a one year contract.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
If we sign any of those turds ill remove my pubic hair with an open flame

Fozz

Fozz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Mar 4, 2008
All old and over the hill. Or just crap in morrin's case.

Tony wouldn't be too bad. Especially if beads follows through on his threat.

Kaz

Kaz

State of Origin Captain
Mar 5, 2008
Bucking Beads said:

Will the video be available on youtube. [icon_lol1.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Kaz said:
Bucking Beads said:

Will the video be available on youtube. [icon_lol1.

depends if I can rub out a half mongrel or not...

Black Philip

Black Philip

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
The Rock said:
I'd consider Tony if he came here for under 100k.

+1. He's the only one I would have but it would have to be on the cheap and short term.

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
Sort of funny hearing Bruno come out and say he believes it should be an honour to wear the Broncos jersey yet he offers it to perrenial nuff nuffs in Frank Puletua and Brad Morrin...

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Big Pete said:
Sort of funny hearing Bruno come out and say he believes it should be an honour to wear the Broncos jersey yet he offers it to perrenial nuff nuffs in Frank Puletua and Brad Morrin...

Totally agree, surely a young blokes are every bit as good as those two as well. Also we already have 4 older props+ Sammy T who can play there at a pinch.

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
With Hannant, Tronc, Thaiday and Parker I don't think we really need to buy anymore experience in the forwards.

I'd rather save the money for a marquee talent for 2012 then throw it away on a bunch of nuffies.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Very true, we also don't know how Copley, Gagai will go next year. The could explode onto the scene and need a bit of coin to keep them at the Broncos..

pennywisealfie

pennywisealfie

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
surely its some joke site or some site that has no cred. these guys arent shit on whats already at the broncos.

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
Well if we have an estimated 500k or so(Inglis' cash) then we have NOTHING to lose buy buying some players on one year contracts but if it's nuffies who are just gonna stand in the way of better players then it's not worth it. Brad Morrin shouldn't get past reserve grade and neither should frank...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Battler
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Swordfish
  • Big Del
  • Harry Sack
  • Broncorob
  • Jedhead
  • theshed
  • Xzei
  • Tim K
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.