Player Movements and Rumours 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Starling has been released? ####, that's huge news. Imagine how much huge-er it would be if any of us knew who that was!

:haha:

Surely Glenn's tweet had nothing to do with the Broncos?

perhaps alex glen did know who and what he was and thought he was going to be a huge loss for the club?

Doubt it. I know who Josh Starling is and he isn't going to be missed. With the props in front of him he wouldn't have made the squad for many years. Anyway he has gone to the rabbits now so his career is over.

Alex Glenn tweeted that he's not allowed to say anything until after Christmas.
Alex Glenn is a spunk.
That is all.

Josh Starling came from SOuths and his signing was only announced 7 days ago - can't see the reports of him going to Souths as being legit

Shows you what I know :)

Alex Glenn tweeted that he's not allowed to say anything until after Christmas.

Hope he is taking lessons in typing in English, instead of abbreviated words.

Izzy coming back?

Are we on the Hunt for a new player?

Who knows!

Izzy coming back?

Are we on the Hunt for a new player?

Who knows!

Hunt coming back in 2013 is the rumor, I haven't heard this from anyone I consider to be in the know though.

Good to know I can believe everything player managers put in the rags. I read that story before I posted so we will see what happens. Money will be the deciding factor no matter what crap we here about the challenge etc. If K can get the same $ in league as AFL then who knows how things will pan out although I think the AFL are in a position that they have to top up his club payments to save the embarrassment of him coming back to league.

Who cares anymore. I don't want him back. I'm fine with an amazing fullback who actually has his head on his shoulders in Josh Hoffman.

i have to disagree, hunt was light years ahead of hoffman in ball skills and decision making.
hoffman is a good fullback don't get me wrong, but not as good as hunt.

I agree with Jeb and pennywise on this, the real question is who the better allround fullback is not who is the better playmaker which isn't necessary at fullback to be successful, it's a bonus definitely but it doesn't necessarily make him better for it. I would agree Hunt was better in the playmaking department(though I think lightyears is exaggerating, his kicking game wasn't anything flash and he had a decent passing game outside of that I wouldn't be rushing to play him in the halves, Broncos did attempt that and it was hardly inspiring) but when it comes to defence, under the highball and what they individually provide to the side(Hunt was a better playingmaking option while Hoffman has IMO shown himself to be more individually dangerous in attack to the opposition then Hunt ever was), I find Hoffman to provide more for the side overall then Hunt did in the areas that really matter for a fullback.

Last edited:
I could have been more clear, but the rumor was Hunt coming back as a 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Porthoz
  • Lozza
  • cento
  • Alec
  • heartly87
  • Pablo
  • BroncosAlways
  • Santa
  • Rookie Alan
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.