Player Movements and Rumours 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to the official website he's joined by backrower Sam Martin (Norths) and Nat Barnes (Wynnum).

He's a big boy is PI. IMO he was a bit disappointing in 2011 but by all reports been working very hard so good on him for earning the opportunity.

James Maloney looks set to leave the Warriors after this season. Would be a great signing for us though I suspect it's probably an unlikely one.

James Maloney looks set to leave the Warriors after this season. Would be a great signing for us though I suspect it's probably an unlikely one.

i suspect he will want to go to a NSW club

James better not head to Souths, look at those players that have had forms slumps there. Inglis, Croker, Nalavuo (I dont know how its spelt) and Asotasi

Disagree Jeb, we still had a lot of superstars in that team. The game was more suited back then to our game plan in that year. I think that we'll go well in the forwards next season, but I think out halves will be the determining factor - they will need to make the right decisions, link with their backs at the right times, and be consistent.

If anything I would've compared this season to our 2000 feats.
Agreed buddy although we lost Alfie to super league in England but we still had a mighty strong team that year that dominated the season convincingly. This is the team that played in the 2000 Grand Final that prevailed over the Roosters 14-6, (despite the score we dominated the game comftorbaly and were never in real trouble). The team that day was Darren Lockyer, Lote Tuquri, Tonie Carroll, Micheal Devere, Wendell Sailor, Ben Ikin, Kevie Walters, Shane Webcke, Luke Priddis, Dane Carlaw, Gordon Tallis, Brad Thorne, Kevin Campion, Reserves: Shaun Berrigan, Ashley Harrison, Michael Hancock and Harvery Howard, the coach of course was Wayne Bennett

Any word if Carlaw will retire?

I heard Kenny might be retiring due to injury.

Either he's retiring or he'll play for Wynnum. He's not at the Broncos.

Lingwoodock (Ipswich) and Britt (Burleigh) have also been released.

I remember there was a lot of hype surrounding Lingwoodock, and how Titans were pissed off we got him.

Alex Glenn has said on his twitter account big news to be announced on Wednesday.

Please be a contract extension...

If he breaks Hook's heart I swear...

Well my understanding pete is we have him currently signed just for next season and considering the way the club has handled the re-signings this season I would say theres a good chance of it.

Well we extended henjak after 1 season. Why not Hook? :-)

Theres a difference there Coxy no Cullen and I trust Whites decision to back Griffin a lot more then any decision Cullen made at the club during his reign.

Last edited:
We a releasing a player to the Titans...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Stix
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Bucking Beads
  • Morkel
  • Dash
  • broncs30
  • Broncosgirl
  • Jazza
  • Galah
  • Santa
  • The True King
  • Johnny92
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.