Player Movements and Rumours 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
TBH the only player I want from the tigers backline is Lawrence or Farah, even if he's not in the backline :P

The Rock said:
[quote="Big Pete":seqk8s86]Big League reports the Broncos have all but signed a player from the West Tigers backline for next season...

Wonder who it could be?

Well I think we're pretty thin in the centres, so I'd love it to be Lawrence.

But I'm dreaming.[/quote:seqk8s86]

As would I.

It's a bitch of a stretch but there were rumours circulating that Lui would be joining the Broncos. However from the article it sounds like either Daniela, Brown or Moltzen.

I would not mind Brown on a cheap 55-80K deal just to cover the wing spot.

That's about it though.

Big Pete said:
I would not mind Brown on a cheap 55-80K deal just to cover the wing spot.

That's about it though.
Agreed.

I wouldn't mind Moltzen if he came on a decent deal. He has a bit of utility value, but his main position is halfback IMO and he has the potential to be a good one. Plus, I think we will need another back up half when Locky retires. Hes been on the outer at the tigers this season.

I think it will be Moltzen or Lui. As said before, there have been the Lui rumours floating around for a bit. I just think Moltzen would fit in at the Broncos more though. Who ever it is, I hope they come cheap(Unless it's Lawrence which would be pretty gun).

Since theTigers are letting a few players go, I'd like us to get Fifita, who is apparently en route to the Sharkies...

Porthoz said:
Since theTigers are letting a few players go, I'd like us to get Fifita, who is apparently en route to the Sharkies...
Yea he would be a good buy, exactly what we need up front. Except the sharkies are apparently paying massive overs for him. Someone could have/probably just pulled this figure from anywhere but I read like 300k+.

Lawrence re-signed with the Tigers for 5 years & then got hurt.

Most of them are convinced it's Lui. The guy is a talented player even though his off field dramas leave a lot to be desired. They could be going for a 6. Wallace 7. Lui combination... Interesting.

Lui would be a good buy for sure! Norman is a good yr or 2 off being ready for first grade and as much as I like Ben Hunt, he hasn't done a huge amount to press his claims.

I reckon it is LUI, I feel the club is a bit worried about Norman and Hunt and whether or not they will step up next year or ever.

The Brizz said:
Yep it is Lui, I hope we get him. He is a proven first grader who has a good allround game at 7.

Yep I think he would be a really good signing if he can behave himself off the field.

I wouldn't mind having him here at all. Especially given our concern over the future of our halves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.