Player Movements and Rumours 2012

jarro65

jarro65

State of Origin Rep
Jun 26, 2008
It would be a shame to lose Hunt as well as Beale, but that **** happens in professional sport nowadays.

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
I hope we don't lose Hunt but IMO Baptise is a promising player who would cover for him well.

Old Mate

Old Mate

NRL Player
Jul 5, 2008
We need Hunt not only as a hooker but first choice halfback if Wallace goes down.

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Meh. If Hunt goes he'll probably end up with a starting halves spot and reach his potential. Frankly I don't think Norman's done jack so far this year so the jury is still out, but it's wise of Hunt to cover his options.

jarro65

jarro65

State of Origin Rep
Jun 26, 2008
Meh. If Hunt goes he'll probably end up with a starting halves spot and reach his potential. Frankly I don't think Norman's done jack so far this year so the jury is still out, but it's wise of Hunt to cover his options.

It must be a hard decision for the player to make though .....

... stay at the club that gave you the initial break, or head into the unknown and hope you can crack a starting spot.

Browny

Browny

State of Origin Captain
Apr 9, 2008
But the dragons already have a half back...... Oh maybe not

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Remember Hunt re-signed until the end of next season. He did that at the start of this season.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
I'd imagine the broncos will be very reluctant to release Ben Hunt.

GCBRONCO

GCBRONCO

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
According to the courier mail today, Ben Te'o wants the club to do everything it can to keep him at the club even with pressure on the salary cap so I think our chances of retaining him may be better then first thought.

Renegade

Renegade

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 14, 2008
Could be wrong, but have heard that Te'o has signed with Souths?

Renegade

Renegade

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 14, 2008
Surely he's too young to throw his career down the gurgler? :rash:

I would think so too, but who knows. Like I said I could be wrong, I just read it on another forum from someone who in all honesty has a pretty decent strike rate. He's not the oracle though so we'll see.

I'd like to keep him but we're facing an uphill battle.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
He's signed till the end of 2013 isn't he?

Te'o is off contract at the end of this year, but he is reportedly keen to stay at the Broncos if a deal can get done. the fact that Beale has left will make it easier to keep him.

Unread

Active Now

• Big Del
  • Swordfish
  • Jedhead
  • mieko
  • ivanhungryjak
  • broncos4life
  • Manofoneway
  • Jazza
  • GCBRONCO
  • Harry Sack
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.