Player Movements and Rumours 2012

Which means he wasn't running hard enough.
He did nothing in attack, he only ever had 3-4 hitups ...

As for Te'o wouldn't be upset if we lost him, good player but we have too much depth in the backrow that it's not worth paying overs and losing players in another position.

well, we're stuck with him. I just hope we havent paid too much.

Te'o: no loss. has never "looked" like a Bronco IMO.
Dodds: minimal loss.
Wallace: look, if he can step up, great. If not, I hope we haven't blown our wad prematurely on what was supposed to be a dry run and left something of a mess on our hands.

the article said that he had given verbal assurances, i hope the Broncos learned from GI's verbal assurances

I'd like to see how Te'o goes this season before declaring him as a non-loss although I can sort of see how he hasn't looked like a Bronco and concede we have a number of good prospects coming through.

If we were to lose Te'o I reckon it would be a big loss. He's a gun of a player imo. He was badly injured last season and really didn't get to show his true ability. He is so versatile, a strong hitter and hits the ball up well.

Out of Parker, Thaiday, Te'o, Gillett and Glenn, if I had to choose someone to let go, it would be Te'o. It would be nice to keep them all, but they are all starter quality, so they'd probably want the opportunity.

I'm going to throw this question out there.

Would you welcome Dave Taylor back?

There's been rumours for awhile that he's looking to link back with us.

Last edited:
I'm going to throw this question out there.

Would you welcome Dave Taylor back?

Been rumours for awhile he's looking to link back with us.

To be honest I don't know how we'd fit him in. Thaiday, Parker, Glenn, Gillett...who makes way?
Play him as a front rower? Hannant, Anderson, McGuire....I suppose he could fit in there. Certainly going to make more happen than Anderson. But he's not a front rower (well, he's not best utilised as one).

For mine it really depends on his price tag.

If he's desperate to come home and is willing to play for about $150-200K I'd certainly consider it, especially if Te'o looks to go elsewhere.

I'd have him back when Petero finishes his career

It all depends on the salary cap and this TV deal. I'm happy with our back row at the moment because if there's one thing you can expect from them it's consistency. Taylor as we know can be very very hot and cold, and has a sook if someone suggests he play in the front row to help out a bit.

Out of Parker, Thaiday, Te'o, Gillett and Glenn, if I had to choose someone to let go, it would be Te'o. It would be nice to keep them all, but they are all starter quality, so they'd probably want the opportunity.

Te'o is the closest thing we have to a TC, would be a pretty big loss IMO. People are forgetting how awesome he was before his broken arm.

Te'o is the closest thing we have to a TC, would be a pretty big loss IMO. People are forgetting how awesome he was before his broken arm.

No one is forgetting anything. We simply have too many good back rowers so losing one is not the end of the world.

I must have higher standards for awesome :P I think Matt Gillett was awesome in 2010. Te'o was very good #SplittingHairs

Active Now

• Brotherdu
  • maddo
  • mitch222
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Scdeac
  • MrMoore
  • Foordy
  • Lostboy
  • Johnny92
  • Skathen
  • Financeguy
  • Broncorob
  • RolledOates
  • HarryAllan7
  • MrTickyMcG
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.