Player Movements and Rumours 2012

I disagree Bull Shark.

He'll look back at the MILLIONS more he earned while playing AFL, have a quick look at his extended family and realise he made the correct choice. For him and for his family.

If someone offered me upwards of 9 times what I earn now, to do something which is completely legal but way outside my comfort zone, it would be IRRESPONSIBLE of me to say no. Irresponsible to my family and my responsibilities.

i still think he will regret it eventually.

its not like he was being paid poorly in the NRL.

There's being wealthy, and there's being happy. Not always the same thing.

Small rumour going around (to go with all the other lewis rumours) that Brisbane could be an option for Lewis. Apparently civo has given him some advice, and along with wallace would be another panther around the club. Interesting if true

Small rumour going around (to go with all the other lewis rumours) that Brisbane could be an option for Lewis. Apparently civo has given him some advice, and along with wallace would be another panther around the club. Interesting if true

Quality player but we don't really need another backrower. It is a very interesting rumour.

I rate Lewis and god bless any club that signs him but I just rate the quality of our backrow stocks enough that I don't want to see him come here. I'd much rather save our money for a back.

As long as that back isn't Jennings. Can't stand that guy.

I really hope we don't get Lewis.
It would be such terrible salary cap value, good player but not for us.

It'd be interesting. We are losing Te'o, but still obviously have Parker, Thaiday, Glenn and Gillett, and then a swag of youngsters Lui, Gibb, Wallace et al.

But like broncospwn, I don't see the salary cap value in getting him.

I feel like we must have some salary cap space but would only be keen to buy someone who is a very good player. We have so many talented juniors coming through. I know now not to question that.

Such as Folau. That's someone who would add a lot to our team.

Such as Folau. That's someone who would add a lot to our team.

Yeah pretty much. I am pretty confident in our forward pack and with the likes of J.Wallace, Halla, Lui, Gibbs coming through we should have decent depth.

Yea agree with the sentiments here, I don't see how Lewis would fit in with our team structure. I'd love us to make a play at Folau, but I have my doubts over whether he will come back next year. I actually think he will stick it out for his last 2 years and come back to the NRL with the probable second Brisbane/SE QLD team in 2015.

I'd love for Falou to return to the Broncos. I know he played for Melbourne before the Broncs, but it just wouldn't look right him playing in another NRL jersey.

I would love Folau to come back and I think he would be the perfect addition to the team, unfortunately I dont think its very likely. I agree with what has been said about Lewis and our backrow stocks, however I would actually be very happy to have him at the broncs. I think he would fit into the leadership group well, and I love the way he plays, honest and hardworking. With such a young and talented team what I do think Lewis would bring is options and he has the ability to play 5/8 too which I view as a big positive, especially as I dont think Hunt is going to be content to hang around running on as replacement hooker or waiting for one of the halves to be injured.

As long as Lewis came at the right price I think he would be a great acquisition. (the last Lewis that pulled on a broncs jersey went alright too)

Active Now

• Brocko
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Santa
  • Pablo
  • Alec
  • Hurrijo
  • Sproj
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Behold
  • Foordy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.