Player Movements and Rumours 2012

How amazing would it be if we somehow managed to have him for next season... Oh my that would be a dream come true.

The thought of JT playing for the Broncos makes me want to jump in a DeLoreon and go straight to 2014. I won't get excited after GI-gate. I hope this doesn't turn into a circus where he's linked to everyone and it drags on for months. Just sign with a team, announce it and we all get on with season 2013.

Serious, how good would it be!!!

Hate to be the downer here guys, but in my mind its quite obvious Ayoub is just trying to milk as much as he can out of the cowboys by getting Thurston in the papers and creating artificial competition. In only the last week there was the Penrith story, then bulldogs and now Broncos and all have been 'exclusive' and 'secret'. There's only one place these stories are coming from and that's Ayoub. I would have short odds on Thurston re-signing with the Cowboys and soon by the sound of things.

Will not be getting excited until I see him in colours and in training.

**** and its the storm season. He might not get on a plane if its looking dark

Hate to be the downer here guys, but in my mind its quite obvious Ayoub is just trying to milk as much as he can out of the cowboys by getting Thurston in the papers and creating artificial competition. In only the last week there was the Penrith story, then bulldogs and now Broncos and all have been 'exclusive' and 'secret'. There's only one place these stories are coming from and that's Ayoub. I would have short odds on Thurston re-signing with the Cowboys and soon by the sound of things.

I thought that too. It's a text book player manager play.

But there's possibly more to it. JT's a Sunnybank junior, his newly engaged partner is from Brisbane. Maybe they both want to come home for personal reasons.

Would his heart be in it playing for the Broncos? I'd hate for us to become a cashed up team of imports devoid of personality (like Manchester City) as opposed to the direction we were headed 12 months ago centred around the 2008 Toyota Cup side.

I thought that too. It's a text book player manager play.

But there's possibly more to it. JT's a Sunnybank junior, his newly engaged partner is from Brisbane. Maybe they both want to come home for personal reasons.

Would his heart be in it playing for the Broncos? I'd hate for us to become a cashed up team of imports devoid of personality (like Manchester City) as opposed to the direction we were headed 12 months ago centred around the 2008 Toyota Cup side.
The Broncos are JT's club from his youth.
While he is a professional and will more than likely go to the highest bidder, I'm sure he would give his best to the Broncos.

So, JT has so far been filmed entering/leaving "secret" meetings with the Bulldogs and the Broncos....

Wonder if he'll be filmed "meeting" ARU people?

The Broncos are JT's club from his youth.
While he is a professional and will more than likely go to the highest bidder, I'm sure he would give his best to the Broncos.

+1. IMO JT is one of the most professional players in the game and an absolute gentleman. If he came here he'd give 100% each game, that's just who he is. Beyond his skill on the field, he'd be great for the club off the field which is why I'd love someone like him.

So, JT has so far been filmed entering/leaving "secret" meetings with the Bulldogs and the Broncos....

Wonder if he'll be filmed "meeting" ARU people?

Right next door to a boxing promoters office.

PS has anyone ever actually seen highlights of a Japanese Rugby game.

Must be an awesome competition.

Right next door to a boxing promoters office.

PS has anyone ever actually seen highlights of a Japanese Rugby game.

Must be an awesome competition.

Is it full of shoulder charges?

"JT and the Broncos held a meeting, that's a fact," the source said. "I don't know if Paul White was in on the discussions, but Andrew Gee definitely was.
"It happened within the last month or so. JT is an honest bloke and he's being open about which clubs he's met with.
"I'm not sure if they made an offer though."
Off-Season Gallery
Pre-Season Pain

See how your club is shaping up for 2013 in our gallery capturing all the pain of pre-season.
Summer Slog NRL pre-season
Broncos officials declined to comment.
Thurston hopes to announce his next contract before the season starts.
The Broncos recently signed veteran Scott Prince for two years but it was on a cut-price contract because the Titans are paying some of his wage.
Young Broncos halves Corey Norman and Ben Hunt are free agents in 2014, potentially creating room for Thurston.

Read more: http://www.foxsports.com.au/league/...da/story-e6frf3ou-1226523980236#ixzz2DQiFqktW

Active Now

• sooticus
  • BroncsNBundy
  • bazza
  • Strop
  • FACTHUNT
  • davidp
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Organix
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Xzei
  • Financeguy
  • Fitzy
  • broncsgoat
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Astro
  • KateBroncos1812
  • BroncosAlways
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.