Status
Not open for further replies.
Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Je$ter said:
[quote="#1 Kemp fan":2ijzyblz][quote="Je$ter":2ijzyblz]Everyone sooking about Hannant and people leaving for money because loyalty is dead - get a grip! These guys have 5 years if they are lucky, 10 years if they are at the top of the game. They have to make hay while the sun shines!

Lets all cry for the hard done by Footballer!![/quote:2ijzyblz]

I'm not crying about the hard done footballer. I'm just saying they have to get it while the getting is good.

Ps. who are you to have a go at Hannant for wanting a release when your boy Denan got a release as well? Where was his loyalty?[/quote:2ijzyblz]

His loyalty is at the Broncos where it should be.

Jeba

Jeba

International
Mar 4, 2008
#1 Kemp fan said:
[quote="Je$ter":6fajq4b7][quote="#1 Kemp fan":6fajq4b7][quote="Je$ter":6fajq4b7]Everyone sooking about Hannant and people leaving for money because loyalty is dead - get a grip! These guys have 5 years if they are lucky, 10 years if they are at the top of the game. They have to make hay while the sun shines!

Lets all cry for the hard done by Footballer!![/quote:6fajq4b7]

I'm not crying about the hard done footballer. I'm just saying they have to get it while the getting is good.

Ps. who are you to have a go at Hannant for wanting a release when your boy Denan got a release as well? Where was his loyalty?[/quote:6fajq4b7]

His loyalty is at the Broncos where it should be.[/quote:6fajq4b7]

[icon_lol1. You got nuthin!!!!!!

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Agree with Jeba! LOL

Best. Straw clutch. ever.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Clean bowled.

Meat77

Meat77

NRL Player
Feb 10, 2010
Has anyone seen Bigpond video this morning? There's something on there about Tim Smith and the Sharks but I can't view it at work

P

PETERN

QCup Player
Nov 2, 2009
According to the video the Sharks are in desperate negotiations with Easts to sign Tim Smith.

Hopefully nothing goes about it as i reckon when given a chance Tim Smith would go very well in a Broncos jersey.

QUEENSLANDER

QUEENSLANDER

NRL Captain
Mar 4, 2008
ive read they have all but dumped their halfback coz they are getting tim smith asap?

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Tim Smith could be the surprise saviour for the Cronulla Sharks, with the former Parramatta halfback in negotiations with the winless NRL club.

Smith has been playing for Brisbane Broncos feeder club Easts Tigers in the Queensland but could return to the NRL soon, with Cronulla in talks with Easts to secure the halfback's services.

http://www.bigpondsport.com/news/tabid/ ... fault.aspx

**** off Cronulla.

J

Je$ter

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
He's not going to hang around to play Qcup, realistically.

On a positive note it could mean that Ben Hunt will re-sign!

J

Je$ter

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
Yeah, but Tim Smith has played how many more NRL games?

In 3 years time I think those will be reversed.

Beachy

Beachy

QCup Player
Mar 6, 2008
PETERN said:
Tim Smith > Ben Hunt .

Agreed. Steve Mascord is suggesting the move is a done deal.

Can understand Smith wanting to be back playing at NRL level asap, but if I was in his situation the Sharks couldn't pay me enough to go there. They're a shocking team

pennywisealfie

pennywisealfie

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
I always thought that Tim Smith would get picked up quickly by a team in the need of a half back, and we're not that team...

Lockyer and Wallace >>>>>>>>>>>>>Tim Smith.

and as has been said, Smith was never going to hang around to play QLD Cup, waiting for Lockyer or Wallace to pick up an injury

I also think that given time Ben Hunt could become a quality player for us and a likely replacement for Lockyer when he decides to hang up the boots

M

m1c

NRL Player
Mar 16, 2008
I wouldn't be signing more than a 1 year deal... Sharks are in all sorts of problems on and off the field. Will take a lot to turn them around.

P

PETERN

QCup Player
Nov 2, 2009
I really hope Tim Smith doesn't leave, from all reports he played very well during the trials. I was looking forward to seeing him in a Bronco jersey. From what I've gathered Ivan Henjak has a lot of faith in Smith, which i hope will be enough to keep him at the Broncos/Easts.

Anyway didn't Smith come back to Queensland to escape the Sydney lifestyle?

I for one hope he doesn't leave, as the Broncos finally have decent cover in the halves.

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Already do with Ben Hunt.

I LOL at Broncos fans lack of faith in our youth these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Santa
  • The Don
  • winslow_wong
  • I bleed Maroon
  • sooticus
  • Griffo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.