nopatience101

NRL Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Ghibli said:
Mister Wright said:
Izzy is staying.

According to my uncredible source.
Not according to this article!
http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport...-gws-team-in-afl/story-e6frep5x-1225873730389

I like how they said they've tested him in key performance areas, what about the ability to read the game? Just because you're athletically suitable doesn't mean you know how to play the game!
it doesnt take a genius to catch a ball and kick it between two posts, even if he misses he gets a point for trying.

Ghibli

Ghibli

QCup Player
Mar 5, 2008
But first you have to get into position to take a kick, then position yourself etc.

N

nopatience101

NRL Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Ghibli said:
But first you have to get into position to take a kick, then position yourself etc.
he does that now, he will be a full forward, he just has to stand there and wait for the kick.

Jeza23

Jeza23

NRL Player
Mar 10, 2008
The Rock said:
Folau, 21, grew up at Minto in western Sydney and will quickly settle back into the area with family when he starts the new mega-rich contract, worth $3 million over three years.

LOLZ. Yeah, he'll quickly settle back into that area with his mega rich contract which will ensure he buys a house back in Minto. [icon_lol1. He could probably buy 12 houses in Minto with that contract.

Then for 11 of them to be stolen by some hard carnt down the road knowing full well its Izzy's place [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1.

S

sydney_bronco09

NYC Player
Apr 24, 2008
fuk off israel. "i want to come back to brisbane to be with my family". fuk off mate.

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Foordy said:
Bucking Beads said:
Personally I think Izzy would be better suited to AFL than KHUNT

except i think Hunt can kick better than Izzy

Hunt can kick.
Hunt has speed and agility (well, some).

Honestly I can't see Izzy being any good at all in gAyFL...but hey, he'll come back after 3 years having played 2.5 years of reserve grade and be $3 million richer...what's better than that?

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Coxy said:
Foordy said:
Bucking Beads said:
Personally I think Izzy would be better suited to AFL than KHUNT

except i think Hunt can kick better than Izzy

Hunt can kick.
Hunt has speed and agility (well, some).

Honestly I can't see Izzy being any good at all in gAyFL...but hey, he'll come back after 3 years having played 2.5 years of reserve grade and be $3 million richer...what's better than that?

Learning to kick isn't that hard when you already have good skills. Also Folau would most likely be playing Full Forward. He is faster than Fevola and taller and has a better leap. He could be good at AFL but we don't know.

Donny

Donny

NRL Player
Mar 31, 2010
I dont know about anyone else but i would be majorly pissed off if in three years down the track the broncos offloaded a heap of young stars to buy Folau or hunt back.

Never again do i want to see either of them running around in a Bronco jersey!!!!!!!

In all honesty who are we going to be looking at for next year?? Everyone says GI but to be honest that seems like a long shot if you ask me.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Inglis is virtually signed sealed and delivered...

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Donny said:
I dont know about anyone else but i would be majorly pissed off if in three years down the track the broncos offloaded a heap of young stars to buy Folau or hunt back.

Well, 2 more years and Hunt can come back...that'd be for the 2013 season. Theoretically the NRL should have a new broadcast rights agreement in place that dwarfs the current arrangement, and subsequently should be upping the salary cap substantially....could well have Hunt coming back to coincide with an extra $400K+ per year on the cap. Wouldn't break the bank at all.

Folau I wouldn't think is any likelihood of coming back to the Broncos. If the Storm are still alive and going OK he'd likely go there, or he'd just go to Wests Tigers or Parramatta or something, to stay living locally.

Donny

Donny

NRL Player
Mar 31, 2010
Coxy said:
Donny said:

Well, 2 more years and Hunt can come back...that'd be for the 2013 season. Theoretically the NRL should have a new broadcast rights agreement in place that dwarfs the current arrangement, and subsequently should be upping the salary cap substantially....could well have Hunt coming back to coincide with an extra $400K+ per year on the cap. Wouldn't break the bank at all.

Folau I wouldn't think is any likelihood of coming back to the Broncos. If the Storm are still alive and going OK he'd likely go there, or he'd just go to Wests Tigers or Parramatta or something, to stay living locally.

I dont want Hunt or Folau to play for the Broncos ever again. They can fuk off and play for another club that is lucky to have 10,000 supporters a game. Why should we reward them with playing for the best club in the Comp, in the best stadium with the most supporters.

They left us and left us after we offloaded huge amounts of talent to pay for them (Folau espectially).

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
Bucking Beads said:
SAUCE??
+1 to Donny, I don't want Hunt or Folau near a Broncos jersey ever again, Hunt has already been well and truly forgotten and Folau will be no different this time next year, a distant memory.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Bucking Beads said:

how can we even talk to him though ... the Storm still have to give us permission to talk to any player still under contract. the last article i read said that they haven't done that and would make an official complaint to the NRL if any club talked to their players without permission.

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Foordy said:
Bucking Beads said:

how can we even talk to him though ... the Storm still have to give us permission to talk to any player still under contract. the last article i read said that they haven't done that and would make an official complaint to the NRL if any club talked to their players without permission.

I guarantee you we've talked to him.

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
That's assuming the Storm ever hear about it. Don't forget the managers...nothing to stop them "informally discussing prospects" with clubs, bearing in mind Manager of Player X who is under contract also manages player A, B, C who are off contract....

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
Coxy said:
That's assuming the Storm ever hear about it. Don't forget the managers...nothing to stop them "informally discussing prospects" with clubs, bearing in mind Manager of Player X who is under contract also manages player A, B, C who are off contract....
Spot on, there is no way in the world Storm can stop the Broncos from having serious contract talks with Inglis. For all we know he is already agreed and they are just waiting for the green light from the cheating scums before making it official.

I can't see Inglis going to Panthers, Roosters or Tigers. Inglis would just fit perfectly in a Broncos jersey.

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
broncospwn said:
Coxy said:
Spot on, there is no way in the world Storm can stop the Broncos from having serious contract talks with Inglis. For all we know he is already agreed and they are just waiting for the green light from the cheating scums before making it official.

I can't see Inglis going to Panthers, Roosters or Tigers. Inglis would just fit perfectly in a Broncos jersey.

Yep. There have been quite a few occasions where one day players ask their club for a release on "compassionate grounds" and 24 hours later they sign a deal with another club for 3 years. Of course, all those discussions and negotiations happened after the club granted the release...in the 90 minutes between the announcement of the release and the announcement of the signing.

Oh look at the little leprechaun riding the flying pig over the rainbow to the pot of gold next to a naked Megan Fox...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• john1420
  • Sproj
  • rj9
  • Fozz
  • Big Del
  • lakers133334
  • FACTHUNT
  • Evander
  • bazza
  • Gaz
  • NSW stables
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.