Player Movements & Rumours 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would actually back Tim Smith jumping ahead of Hunt in the queue to be the backup. Hunt was not playing good footy for Norths in Q cup then went back to toyota cup and started playing well. I don't care who gets in front I just want a successful broncos team!

*blood pouring from my mouth as I bite my tongue clean off*

Scotty said:
Clinton possibly leaving?....................

Who the hell is responsible for that? What a **** joke. Whoever is letting these players go needs to be kicked firmly in the balls and told that rugby league teams NEED prop forwards. We damn well better be getting a good replacement if he is going, it's all well and good that we keep buying NYC props but FFS they aren't exactly experienced are they.

yeah scott hill is his replacement ....god that sh-ts me...broncos letting clinton go

joshobro said:
I would actually back Tim Smith jumping ahead of Hunt in the queue to be the backup. Hunt was not playing good footy for Norths in Q cup then went back to toyota cup and started playing well. I don't care who gets in front I just want a successful broncos team!

There was nothing wrong with Hunt's form for Norths. His form early was great, He then had a shoulder injury, missed a few games. He was was understandbly quieter then normal in those games (In fact in the first game back they pretty much played him in the centres) And then the Broncos made the decision to drop Hunt & Yow Yeh back to the then strugling Under 20's to help them out.

Anyone have any idea which feeder team is assigned to next year?? Norths have stocked up on number 7's so It look doubtful he would play there. Maybe the Comets?

lyn said:
joshobro said:
Sione Faumuina has signed for Easts Tigers. If he stops being a complete and utter moron and plays well he could be of use to the broncos through the yr.
When he was at the cowboys he was complete utter crap. It frustrated the hell out of me that he somehow managed to stay in the starting team and I was so happy when he got sacked. I'm not sure how he went in England but if it's anything like his form at the cowboys then I want us to stay as far away as possible.

i dont agree, he had his moments yes .....this is good , he needs to be somewhere like brissy ...he will do good ..
Mark my words icon_thumbs_u

hill playing lock?

Fozz said:
Hatchy said:
lyn said:
joshobro said:
Sione Faumuina has signed for Easts Tigers. If he stops being a complete and utter moron and plays well he could be of use to the broncos through the yr.
When he was at the cowboys he was complete utter crap. It frustrated the hell out of me that he somehow managed to stay in the starting team and I was so happy when he got sacked. I'm not sure how he went in England but if it's anything like his form at the cowboys then I want us to stay as far away as possible.

The only way he'll get a match is if Wallace or Lockyer get injured, but when they're in the team, he doesn't have a hope of playing

Are you actually talking about Tim Smith or do you really think Sione Faumuina has a hope ahead of Ben Hunt?

Sorry, I should re-phrase that- I meant he has no chance whatsoever because even when our main 2 do get injured theres still Hunt and Smith in the mix

clinton will be gone folks. done.

BroncoMatt said:
joshobro said:

There was nothing wrong with Hunt's form for Norths. His form early was great, He then had a shoulder injury, missed a few games. He was was understandbly quieter then normal in those games (In fact in the first game back they pretty much played him in the centres) And then the Broncos made the decision to drop Hunt & Yow Yeh back to the then strugling Under 20's to help them out.

Anyone have any idea which feeder team is assigned to next year?? Norths have stocked up on number 7's so It look doubtful he would play there. Maybe the Comets?

Doubt's on the comet's they have Nat Bowman they wouldn't need him. Easts have Smith and Van Dijk, I would say Wynnum or Redcliffe.

sydney_bronco09 said:

I really hope you're wrong about this.

BroncoMatt said:
joshobro said:

That's the word around the campfire.

jarro65 said:
sydney_bronco09 said:

I really hope you're wrong about this.

I reckon. This is supposed to be a Rugby League club, not a Touch Footy club. Props are required.

I heard a similar thing about Clinton - he's out and for 2011, Locky's last season the broncs are looking at getting Petero back and Watmough

ddd said:
I heard a similar thing about Clinton - he's out and for 2011, Locky's last season the broncs are looking at getting Petero back and Watmough

Where did you hear about that? Clintons dissapointing but promising about petero and Watmough.

we tried to get watmough last season but he ended up resigning with manly..

Why would any club want petero in 2011?

Raw Boned Youngster said:
Why would any club want petero in 2011?
WOAH! Dude watch out, Petero fanatics might get up you for thinking he might be over the hill by 2011!

Hatchy said:
ddd said:

Where did you hear about that? Clintons dissapointing but promising about petero and Watmough.

Connection in camp, haven't heard why about Clinton, but the logic is that the Broncs want a big play, and are prepared to spend up big to get the premiership in 2011 - send locky off a winner and all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Waynesaurus
  • azza.79
  • Fozz
  • GCBRONCO
  • Foordy
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Johnny92
  • FACTHUNT
  • Jazza
  • Wolfie
  • The Don
  • I bleed Maroon
  • broncsgoat
  • ChewThePhatt
  • jd87
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Allo
  • Broncorob
  • whykickamoocow
  • Hurrijo
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.