Player Movements / Rumours 2011/2012

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
Screw other teams, I want Brisbane to only have one team, so the Broncos have complete control over most of SE QLD (Titans don't count).

T

The Brizz

Deactivated
Mar 4, 2008
I would love a team in the Ipswich/Springfield/Lockyer Valley area. Massive growing population and it is footy mad. Build a Robina style 26-30k stadium for the majority of home games somewhere central to the whole catchment and play the big games like Broncos and Titans at Suncorp. I would probably buy season tickets if they did that and they would undoubtably become a "second" team for me and many Ipswich based Broncos fans, as I much prefer the smaller venue for week to week footy, it is only occasionally that I really enjoy heading into Brisbane for a big 40k+ match or obviously Origins as well.

Broncoman

Broncoman

State of Origin Rep
Oct 9, 2011
I would like too see a team based in Central QLD with it's base being in Mackay or Rocky. Great nursery for Rugby League, passionate fans and seems to have support of organisations. For anyone who watched Canterbury play Melbourne on Sunday what was the crowd like in Mackay.

Dexter

Dexter

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Mar 26, 2008
Richie Faoso is off to the Storm midseason it seems but only for the rest of the season.

Could be a great signing by them, he has a few errors in him but Bellamy will get rid of those. He is a powerful runner particularly close to the line and will thrive IMO within the Storm structures.

T

The Brizz

Deactivated
Mar 4, 2008
Most forwards do. Todd Lowrie was a nuffy at Newcastle he is now a very effective backrower who actually creates as well as doing a lot of solid work. One of many examples.

dukey

dukey

NRL Player
Jun 5, 2008
Most forwards do. Todd Lowrie was a nuffy at Newcastle he is now a very effective backrower who actually creates as well as doing a lot of solid work. One of many examples.

I thought Lowrie was quite good at Parramatta though.

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Seluini is off to the Roosters effective immediately, and Sandor Earl has joined Canberra.

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
It appears Luke Lewis is leaving Penrith.

Absolute shame if this is true. 'Spose I jumped the gun with this talk about how great their recruitment was.

jarro65

jarro65

State of Origin Rep
Jun 26, 2008
It appears Luke Lewis is leaving Penrith.

Absolute shame if this is true. 'Spose I jumped the gun with this talk about how great their recruitment was.

News conference at 2pm with Gus.

Should be interesting.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Tigers are apparently first in line to gain his services as well.

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
Would be a handy pickup for the Tigers.

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
Would be a great swap for Ellis.

But weren't people a little bit sus about the Tigers before?

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Would be a great swap for Ellis.

But weren't people a little bit sus about the Tigers before?

I was but apparently for no reason as they couldn't possibly be anywhere near breaching the cap as half their teams plays for nothing.

Unread

Active Now

• Galah
  • Skathen
  • Manlyman
  • Bucking Beads
  • Sproj
  • Ironbroncos
  • Waynesaurus
  • Ejbroncos
  • Battler
  • Old Mate
  • broncs30
  • mrslong
  • whykickamoocow
  • Skyblues87
  • Browny
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.