Player physiques - Pre Season

38 years old, 6’2, 97kg, down from 113kg.

Work in progress.

Attachments

• 32EED749-D1F1-452F-9592-10C3973360B8.jpeg
    32EED749-D1F1-452F-9592-10C3973360B8.jpeg
    932.9 KB · Views: 132
  • 9D0EB5B1-06CF-4BCA-BED1-5133308AF300.jpeg
    9D0EB5B1-06CF-4BCA-BED1-5133308AF300.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 102
Last edited:
C'mon guys, was hoping for real numbers like 1RM and weight at 10R, squat - dead lift - cleans and bench please. Pound for pound 1RM would be handy too 😅
Weight is in the 85-88kg range now, started the year looking more like Pies at a jellylike 100kg. Started doing weights at a mate's place in April or May. Best efforts so far are:
Bench 150 x 5 (calculated 1rm = 168, 10rm = 120ish). Fucked my shoulder so am now taking it easy on 110-120 until the new year.
Squat 180 x 4 (calculated 1rm = 195, 10rm = 145ish)
Deadlift 150 x 6 (calculated 1rm = 175, 10rm = 130ish)
I don't clean. Kg for kg calculated 1rms are 1.9, 2.2, 2.
I'm a late 30s office wanker with very little free time (single dad half the time), a fucked spine, shit knees and a dodgy shoulder. Pies is sans family apparently and works with professional athletes and all the support staff in an elite training centre. Time for him to suck the old gut in and walk past the bakeries, maybe delete the pizza hut app from his phone too.

Last edited:
But your such a big strong man not everyone can live up to that. One thing that life has taught me is the that they guys that feel the need to tell anonymous strangers on the internet how manly and cool they are are always the biggest and strongest.

lol mate, did you just get back from Saturday morning Pilates with the girls?

Last edited:
I would like to inform everyone that I am quite unmanly, and not very cool at all. But that's who I am, and I don't mind. :)

If my core was strong enough I would have.

The only statistic I can find is that 90% of pilates participants are women. All my joke, yes it was a joke, said was he should find a mans workout, as the vast, vast majority of people who do it are women. I never said it wasn't difficult. You blokes just decided to have a fucking cry about it for some reason lol.

The only statistic I can find is that 90% of pilates participants are women. All my joke, yes it was a joke, said was he should find a mans workout, as the vast, vast majority of people who do it are women. I never said it wasn't difficult. You blokes just decided to have a fucking cry about it for some reason lol.
Nah, not crying, just calling out your continuing ignorance.
Keep telling us how big you are though by all means.

I’m 6’4” 113kg. Ideally drop down to about 105

6’4 is probably rounding up a bit 😂

113kg? Unless you’re built like Sam Burgess I really hope you’ve never tried to encourage your kids to be physically fit. Cause that would be quite hypocritical.

113kg? Unless you’re built like Sam Burgess I really hope you’ve never tried to encourage your kids to be physically fit. Cause that would be quite hypocritical.

I won’t comment because I’ll be accused of claiming I’m big and strong

Weight is in the 85-88kg range now, started the year looking more like Pies at a jellylike 100kg. Started doing weights at a mate's place in April or May. Best efforts so far are:
Bench 150 x 5 (calculated 1rm = 168, 10rm = 120ish). Fucked my shoulder so am now taking it easy on 110-120 until the new year.
Squat 180 x 4 (calculated 1rm = 195, 10rm = 145ish)
Deadlift 150 x 6 (calculated 1rm = 175, 10rm = 130ish)
I don't clean. Kg for kg calculated 1rms are 1.9, 2.2, 2.
I'm a late 30s office wanker with very little free time (single dad half the time), a fucked spine, shit knees and a dodgy shoulder. Pies is sans family apparently and works with professional athletes and all the support staff in an elite training centre. Time for him to suck the old gut in and walk past the bakeries, maybe delete the pizza hut app from his phone too.
Solid!! Almost competition numbers!

Haven’t measured that in years but you’ll see in my post I can afford to lose 8 kgs

Being 6"3 and 113 KG id guesstimate around 32-35% BF, unless you have bones the size of a dinosaur.

Solid!! Almost competition numbers!
Hah, not quite. And anyone can do alright on a good day, to be half good at it you need to be able to rip out a decent number consistently.

Being 6"3 and 113 KG id guesstimate around 32-35% BF, unless you have bones the size of a dinosaur.
I know for certain I’m not that.

Unread

Active Now

• davidp
  • Hurrijo
  • Johnny92
  • Allo
  • Bish
  • broncotville
  • Skyblues87
  • Dony Eliakim
  • Santa
  • Alec
  • sooticus
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.