Player physiques - Pre Season

The optimist in me wants to believe that Milf has turned a corner and he's finally starting to take this shit seriously. The pessimist in me worries that he's realised he's fast approaching a new contract and he needs to put some good tape together over the next year or two to be a hope of keeping his pay at the same level, before hitting snooze again.

Of course either way is a win for us, so long as if it is the latter he signs elsewhere...

The optimist in me wants to believe that Milf has turned a corner and he's finally starting to take this shit seriously. The pessimist in me worries that he's realised he's fast approaching a new contract and he needs to put some good tape together over the next year or two to be a hope of keeping his pay at the same level, before hitting snooze again.

Of course either way is a win for us, so long as if it is the latter he signs elsewhere...

could be a combination of the new coaching regime and him just maturing as well.

Haha, that’s not related at all.

For starters, you have to be able to bench press your own body weight before you even attempt Pilates.

Can you imagine the weight Seibold has to lift?

Oops. Even I’m doing it now...
seibs isn’t the only one who’s put on a bit. Benching 110+ is probably out of reach at the moment but wouldnt take too long.

BHQ Members off-season physiques thread :rofl
There’d be some specimens I’m sure
[automerge]1576228968[/automerge]
The BG method. Strong opinions, little knowledge.
Yeah Pilates has never been used during pregnancy or to strengthen a pelvic floor

Last edited:
There’d be some specimens I’m sure
[automerge]1576228968[/automerge]

Yeah Pilates has never been used during pregnancy or to strengthen a pelvic floor

You're welcome to open the bank account here...

I’ll start; am currently 90kgs and need to get down to 80. 6’ tall.
I’m 6’4” 113kg. Ideally drop down to about 105

6’4 is probably rounding up a bit 😂

Last edited:
Some real fuddy duddies around here. Pilates is really good for your core and all round strength. The only problem with it is it’s expensive as ****. The plus side is a lot of hot chicks do it and you’d probably be the only male in the class. Ask Sam Thaiday

Ooh, we're doing physiques?

I'm 6' and float between 73-75kg at the moment.

Did just eat two pepperoni pizzas and two cheesy garlic breads, so probably hovering above that mark now haha.

I’m 6’4” 113kg. Ideally drop down to about 105

6’4 is probably rounding up a bit 😂

C'mon guys, was hoping for real numbers like 1RM and weight at 10R, squat - dead lift - cleans and bench please. Pound for pound 1RM would be handy too 😅

Unread

Active Now

• pennywisealfie
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.