Player physiques - Pre Season

All reports team has never been fitter under fat coach. you'll really need another avenue of attack.
I challenge you to find a report from any year that said the team wasn't already fitter than the previous.

I recall thinking we might be fucked when we got progressively less convincing in the trials as we settled on our 13. We usually come charging out of the gate and lead the comp going into the Origin series. Not in 2019.

Last edited:
I challenge you to find a report from any year that said the team wasn't already fitter than the previous.

I recall thinking we might be fucked when we got progressively less convincing in the trials as we settled on our 13. We usually come charging out of the gate and lead the comp going into the Origin series. Not in 2019.
This aside they do look pretty fit at the moment. Hopefully Christmas is kind

Yeah I don’t think they’ve been doing Pilates
I'm not sure how much to read into that Pilates story, whether mentioning his estranged wife and the class being full of horny housewives was meant to invoke the image of Cuddles on the prowl.

I mean, you have the finest sporting facility in the country at your disposal. You are tasked with training elite athletes. You have dietitians on speed dial. Yet you're getting fit with the ladies who lunch?

Get fucked. He should be out playing touch and pumping steel with the men. Sprinting along beside them for a few laps. Jogging backwards passing a medicine ball. Puffing his guts out. Or whatever the **** coaches are doing in 2019. Something's wrong in this picture.

Last edited:
Maybe every time they **** up training, Seibs eats a cookie.
Yeah visualisation works well. He will show them a photo of him at the start of preseason and at the end. "During this time I hate 1048 cookies due to errors made in training. I gained 18kg. You can't keep doing this to me."

I'm not sure how much to read into that Pilates story, whether mentioning his estranged wife and the class being full of horny housewives was meant to invoke the image of Cuddles on the prowl.

I mean, you have the finest sporting facility in the country at your disposal. You are tasked with training elite athletes. You have dietitians on speed dial. Yet you're getting fit with the ladies who lunch?

Get fucked. He should be out playing touch and pumping steel with the men. Sprinting along beside them for a few laps. Jogging backwards passing a medicine ball. Puffing his guts out. Or whatever the **** coaches are doing in 2019. Something's wrong in this picture.
I know where I’d rather be working out and it’s not with the sweaty men.

Wow, def the offseason, multiple threads poking fun at the coach’s weight.

I didn’t realise a coaches weight was a prerequisite of said coaches coaching ability.

As far as I’m aware the Coach is paid to coach and to win trophies, players are paid to train and play to win.

Wow, def the offseason, multiple threads poking fun at the coach’s weight.

I didn’t realise a coaches weight was a prerequisite of said coaches coaching ability.

As far as I’m aware the Coach is paid to coach and to win trophies, players are paid to train and play to win.
Looks like he’s paid to eat pies tbf

its just that Players look visibly fitter. so that means they've been work before pre season.
Milford in particular. so what's changed?

He hasn’t had a shoulder reconstruction?
Has he had a shoulder reconstruction 4 years running? Wow! Fair play to him then, surprised he could even carry the maccas out the door. Or did Wayne carry it for him? Lucky Wayne's so fit! A very important feature in a boss I heard.

Active Now

• Justwin
  • GCBRONCO
  • kiwi2
  • mieko
  • Organix
  • Midean
  • Broncosgirl
  • Xzei
  • broncsgoat
  • Fozz
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Wolfie
  • eggstar10
  • Strop
  • Bish
  • KeithustEndaf
  • Cavalo
  • theshed
  • kman
  • Santa
... and 19 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.