Player physiques - Pre Season

Hot League Coaches 2020 calendar.

In the style of those oiled-up firefighter calendars.

Like, January would be a shirt-off Wayne, reclining in a sexy pose with a cheeky grin on his face.

Could be a nice little money-maker for the NRL.

How I hark back to the days when Gus Gould was coaching. Or even a Mal Meninga Origin 3-page foldout.

Actually I think it couldbe an extremely comical conversation arguing who is the hottest coach. Me I'd go with Ricky, he even looks like he's still tough enough and fit enough to play at some level. Next would be Ivan Cleary, because his eyes are dreamy.

1.Ricky-fit and strong
2.Cleary-dreamy eyes.

15.Trent Robinson-Knobbly head and face
16. Craig Bellamy- Pretty much already a skeleton, the soul has even left the body I believe.

How could you not have Kearney at #1? The guy probably spends more time and effort on his beauty routine than he does coaching.

Isaako looking jacked.

Attachments

• C0A6AE79-5E56-44E7-82D5-53B602DF9027.jpeg
    C0A6AE79-5E56-44E7-82D5-53B602DF9027.jpeg
    203.7 KB · Views: 152
Guys, you've got to stop posting these pictures. I'm starting to get feelings I can't explain.

And then there's all these text messages from Israel Folau telling me I'm going to hell. That guy is onto it. Can't fault his commitment.

Guys, you've got to stop posting these pictures. I'm starting to get feelings I can't explain.

And then there's all these text messages from Israel Folau telling me I'm going to hell. That guy is onto it. Can't fault his commitment.

Mate, calm down before you make God start another bush fire.

Well, confirmation that Seibold reads BHQ, you've shamed him into going to pilates classes at Bodysmart Health at Paddo (according to Badel/Meyn in the CM).

Unread

Active Now

• Porthoz
  • Galah
  • Battler
  • MrRobot
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Johnny92
  • Morkel
  • I bleed Maroon
  • NSW stables
  • Broncosgirl
  • Skyblues87
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.