Player physiques - Pre Season

His haircut does no favours for his head/face shape either
Seriously, does this bloke own a mirror? How can he think that’s a good look? He looks like a reject from Dumb and Dumber.

Last edited:
Seriously, does this bloke own a mirror? How can he think that’s a good look? He looks like a reject from Dumb and Dumber.
Once that hair starts receding, men will do weird things to hang onto it.

Simple jake

Images 1

Last edited:

Maybe he knows and he just goes **** it and ‘owns’ the look.

As ridiculous as it looks, there are plenty of people on social media copying his hair styles. If anything it shows that the fans are appreciating what he is doing with the team so much so they are willing to look like him. Even if it’s taking the piss out of themselves. Hell, if he leads us to a title I’ll even rock the Turpin look for a month!

FWIW, he could look like Susan Boyle for all I care as long as he is performing as he did at 9 in 2019 and keeping Macca out of the side

Last edited:
FWIW, he could look like Susan Boyle for all I care as long as he is performing as he did at 9 in 2019 and keeping Macca out of the side

Amen to that, but please God, no more of him at 7.

Last edited:

Yeah it's exactly shit like this that I'm really fed up with. He legit looks like he weighs more than Oates and I don't even mean that in meme terms. More and more convinced playing hard ass with Milford at the contract table is the most logical path forward. The same principle applies to him just as much as it does the rest: Get serious or get out.

Yeah it's exactly shit like this that I'm really fed up with. He legit looks like he weighs more than Oates and I don't even mean that in meme terms. More and more convinced playing hard ass with Milford at the contract table is the most logical path forward. The same principle applies to him just as much as it does the rest: Get serious or get out.
There was an article a couple months ago talking about how Milford was told to get in shape and lose weight, or beat it. Judging by that photo above, he's in horrible shape. The kind of shape someone is in if they worked out a couple times a month - his diet must be absolute garbage. It's not good enough.

Unread

Active Now

• bb_gun
  • NSW stables
  • Broncosgirl
  • Brocko
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.