Player Rankings

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
Broncos Player Rankings - Broncos

Here are some standouts:

Vidot with the most runs and run metres in the NRL - 228 runs for 2,235 metres. That is a staggering figure for a winger.

Parker No. 1 for offloads at 36. Surprising considering how little we have offloaded the ball this year.

Hunt No. 1 for line breaks at 13. For a debut Halfback, that is sensational.

And again for Try Assists, there is Hunt then daylight then everyone else at 14.

Aaaand again with kicks, Hunt is all on his own with 165. Hoffman at 27 is just diabolical.

....AAAAAAND again with kick metres, Hunt on his own with 4,327. What a year he has had. Pretty much the heart and soul of the team at the moment.

Only negative I can point out is Barba not even in the top 5 for line breaks. Pretty much says it all when it comes to him.

It's very interesting reading. Also shows the impact that Maranta has had with limited opportunities.

I know I'd rather Barba firing at the back end of the season than the start. He has definitely shown some classy touches the last two rounds.

Yeah Barba has definitely been slow to build up, but the last few rounds his starting to show some positive signs that his heading in the right direction, if that continues he should have a far better ending to the season IMO

I'm not surprised by Maranta featuring fairly well either, his been very solid when called upon and has built a lot of confidence again that would have surely been lost from last season, his been rock solid under the high ball and no signs of the dreaded try-killing either. I was happy the club re-signed him, this was the year he had to prove he was worth a contract and he has proven it.

Hunt and Copley have really shown themselves to be where our points are coming from, both are making plenty of linebreaks and scoring tries, Hunt leading the way on try assists isn't surprising but we need Barba and Hoffman to improve there, Hodges is outperforming both and his only played a few games in the spine.

Last edited:
Yeah Barba has definitely been slow to build up, but the last few rounds his starting to show some positive signs that his heading in the right direction, if that continues he should have a far better ending to the season IMO

Agreed. He started to come good after the rep weekend bye. I think his ankle (or whatever injury it is) is really being downplayed. Hopefully after another bye it continues to improve. His work off the ball has been terrific in the last few games.

I think that with Barba, he is also starting to get used to the style that we need him to play, as well as a new team with new combinations and plays, a new city etc.

Active Now

• Griffo
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Xzei
  • Justwin
  • broncsgoat
  • maddo
  • Cavalo
  • Shane Tronc
  • leon.bott
  • Jazza
  • Old Mate
  • Bucking Beads
  • Dony Eliakim
  • Galah
  • heartly87
  • Alec
  • Swordfish
  • Allo
  • Wolfie
  • mrslong
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.