Playing Numbers

F

Flutterby

International
Mar 5, 2008
Nashy said:
I don't support it because I don't like it.

And that is your right - so just say that. Don't make up other "reasons" [icon_razz1

Jeba

Jeba

International
Mar 4, 2008
Flutterby said:
But as others have pointed out - individual numbering has the potential to bring more money into the game/to players (esp popular ones). Just one way, but if it does then you should be supporting it.

Seriously, do you really believe that it will inject a massive amount of cash into the game? Heaps of people buy jerseys and how many more people will buy jerseys with a number on the back? Maybe an extra 1% or 2% at most I reckon.

Charmamba

Charmamba

Life is a Fantasy League
Jan 9, 2011
Noone said massive. Just more.

remember getting a Basketball as a kid with the 23 on it and a fake MJ Sig? Imagine a league ball with Lockys number and a fake sig. Kids will eat it up.

F

Flutterby

International
Mar 5, 2008
No Jeb I don't think it will inject a massive amount of money into the game overall. But if they set it up in a way that they player in question get a percentage of sales of "their" jersey, then it is added income for them - again it wouldn't be massive but it's still something more than can help.

Active Now

• Wolfie
  • mitch222
  • Mr Fourex
  • Aldo
  • ChewThePhatt
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • BroncosAlways
  • Bucking Beads
  • Skathen
  • Bish
  • MrMoore
  • Manofoneway
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.