PNG Hunters

s.johang90

s.johang90

BRL Player
Jun 12, 2016
Hey guys, long time reader, first time poster here, whaddya guys think about the possibility of making the hunters a feeder club for the broncos? Having 8 million people at our disposal would be awesome.... Any thoughts?

If they start producing young talented players, sure. At the moment most of the Hunters team are guys in there late 20s or early 30s with great physical attributes, but they seem to all have a couple of errors in their game and limited Rugby League IQ, from the times I've watched them.

It's going to take a hell of a long time and a lot of work in the junior development over there before they become a reliable source of NRL talent.

Yep. I think after some more years when the younger ones really step they'll come good

Hey guys, long time reader, first time poster here, whaddya guys think about the possibility of making the hunters a feeder club for the broncos? Having 8 million people at our disposal would be awesome.... Any thoughts?

S.johang ,firstly, hi. Its always wonderful to welcome new subscriber to the BHQ family. Even though you have been long time reader, it is better late then never that you finally decide for your first posting.

Now, to the matter at hand. I think your proposal is a fantastic one an, judging by your analysis, one which i hope Bronco higherarchy give some thoughts to. As you mention, have the pick of 8 million PNG citizen of which there is much talent would surely make us more competitive . Chances of this happening. Not sure but definitely a possibility hopefully.

Well, congrads on a very thought provoking posting and hoping for many more in the near future. Best.

S.johang ,firstly, hi. Its always wonderful to welcome new subscriber to the BHQ family. Even though you have been long time reader, it is better late then never that you finally decide for your first posting.

Now, to the matter at hand. I think your proposal is a fantastic one an, judging by your analysis, one which i hope Bronco higherarchy give some thoughts to. As you mention, have the pick of 8 million PNG citizen of which there is much talent would surely make us more competitive . Chances of this happening. Not sure but definitely a possibility hopefully.

Well, congrads on a very thought provoking posting and hoping for many more in the near future. Best.
Thanks FIH! 8 million fans wouldn't hurt either....

Lol S.johang, exactly! You know what , it would be really neat for all subscribers here to find out a little more about our newest member. Example, favorite team, player , your rugby playing history, favorite game attended , an, favorite cuisine ? Looking forwards to hearing more .

Indeed, always great to welcome a new member to the forum :)

Lol S.johang, exactly! You know what , it would be really neat for all subscribers here to find out a little more about our newest member. Example, favorite team, player , your rugby playing history, favorite game attended , an, favorite cuisine? Looking forwards to hearing more .

Or if he wanted to channel the late great Daniel O'Dowell he could name his favourite cousin!

The Broncos do have a relationship with the Hunters; Marum spent the week with Bennett this season. Bob Bennett works for the PNG football.

Broncos wore PNG BID on their shorts a few years ago as well. White, Reader and Rowen worked hard on that.

The Broncos do have a relationship with the Hunters; Marum spent the week with Bennett this season. Bob Bennett works for the PNG football.

Broncos wore PNG BID on their shorts a few years ago as well. White, Reader and Rowen worked hard on that.
Yep of that I know of. I heard they were allowed to train at red hill on a couple occasions but can't really confirm that

Lol S.johang, exactly! You know what , it would be really neat for all subscribers here to find out a little more about our newest member. Example, favorite team, player , your rugby playing history, favorite game attended , an, favorite cuisine ? Looking forwards to hearing more .
Well, I'm a PNG boy. My whole family loves the broncos and Queensland. Favorite player of all time is Locky. Cuisine? I'm a Pacific islander... I'll eat anything [emoji23]. Played both league and union (second row in league, flanker in union) and had to give it up due to a dodgy left knee... Well that's pretty much it from me, thanks for the warm welcome eevryone! Let's go BRONCOS!

Unread

Active Now

• RolledOates
  • Battler
  • Rah88
  • broncos4life
  • sooticus
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Manifesto
  • Jazza
  • lynx000
  • Cavalo
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Johnny92
  • leon.bott
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.