SATIRE Pointless 'Gallen and Drug' Discussion

giphy.gif

Everything's fine now, thanks for changing the thread title Kimlo. I know you have to publicly slag me to maintain your credibility but I really appreciate all your private support.

Peptide Paul and his band of merry fair and not cap rorting men.

This thread exists because another one was hijacked by Huge because he wanted once more to show how he is absolutely impartial on these things, is far too intelligent to get tripped up by favouritism, and well beyond the intelligence of other users to fall in to the same traps of internal bias.

These arguments, or those regarding Flanagan's coaching abilities, or Nutley's overlooked exceptionalism, or Tagataese's likelihood to be a Broncos mainstay, or any watering down of just how dirty the Sharks got in order to gain an advantage, NONE OF THESE ARGUMENTS are based on the fact that the Sharks are his second team, or were his favourite team before the Broncos. It's everone else that's blinded by bias.

So we're clear? We can lock this thread?
8F5C7133 6F95 4365 8C7E F39AA4771E9E

Last edited:
This thread is great. As messy as it gets sometimes, it's why I love this place. It's mostly civil with the occasional sprinkle of dysfunctional community vibe during every off-season which is great. Makes the off-season go that little bit quicker.

I’m glad I found this, farrrkk moi I’ve had a good chuckle.

He also ranked remarkably high in the games biggest crybaby ranks as well.....

Credit where credit is due.

So when are we getting the Paul Gallen stitches ripping racist grub thread?
There was a turning point for Gallen with regards to foul play etc. From one season to another he changed his grubby ways. He was frequently fronting the judiciary and giving away penalties, cheap shots were common and grubbiness was the norm then over one off season he seemed to change his 'style'. I guessed he'd been advised to clean up his act because he was like TPJ, being penalised for anything and everything based on suspicion alone.

Oh I know you'll all say I'm dreaming or being stupid but I noticed it because I stopped noticing shit tactics from him. In other words it became conspicuous by it's absence and I started to wonder what had happened. I might look up the records to see if I am recollecting correctly.

I think he's a shithouse still but he was always one tough motherfucker and I give credit where I believe it's due. No person is just one thing.

I just did a search on penalties conceded and nrl stats only go back to 2013 but I was surprised to find out Gallen didn't concede that many. He barely made it into the top fifty twice and once was 27th but wasn't even in the top 50 in the other active years. Surprised me for sure. I thought he'd have given heaps away.

Last edited:

Active Now

• Clintos
  • heartly87
  • Stix
  • Xzei
  • Sproj
  • Fozz
  • thenry
  • Broncosgirl
  • Wolfie
  • Culhwch
  • barker
  • Ozired
  • Morepudding
  • GCBRONCO
  • The Strapper
  • Tmac
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Battler
  • winslow_wong
  • Alec
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.