THE COACH Poll: Should Kevin Walters be sacked?

Should the Broncos replace the coach?

• Yes

• No

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
I think Payton went in with a hard edge and was always focused on setting a strong standard, his way or highway. Kev has had a lot more work to do especially around the club having completely imploded.
Yes and one of the first he sorted was Jason Tamalolo which if nothing else showed he meant business from the get go.

Payton also manipulated the competition by utilizing the media. Something we don't do, despite having an entire media conglomerate in our back pocket. Instead they'd rather post negative stories about us.

Unless we are getting some sort of benefit from being owned by a news company they are completely useless.
News Ltd and any of their affiliates would throw anyone, including their own, under a bus to get a story. Pack of arseholes. Truely wish we had nothing to do with them and their corporate world.

News Ltd and any of their affiliates would throw anyone, including their own, under a bus to get a story. Pack of arseholes. Truely wish we had nothing to do with them and their corporate world.
Not a very nice way to talk about our majority shareholder.

If 3 players have spoken to him about how unhappy they are in the broncos camp it's not a beat up, it's more like an implosion. Need to wait and see what Crawley says, but from the way they have finished the season they certainly seem unhappy (I am not sticking up for the players or Kev, they are both to blame).

Did the players really complain about what Kevie said.......so far its only coming from "Dobbo"

and Dobbo is ....well .....TBH....is a complete fuckstick, high on his own ego.

More media BS is what it smells like.

Exactly - don’t get me started.
You've already started.

But it's Dobbo who's currently spreading malicious gossip about the players, and he's not affiliated with News Corp.

Not sure who you mean. I’m just saying they were playing well about a month ago and now they’re not so something in planning has gone wrong. It’s not Kevvie because he hasn’t changed from a month ago.

It could be a lot of things but they haven’t peaked at the Olympics. So some sort of timing is out.

I doubt it's the case, but earlier in the season I hailed the appointment of Chris, my fellow Cheer Dad, to their staff. He's a trainer and told me how out shape they were, I don't know if that was strength or endurance, but said that there were casual amateurs that performed better.

Anyways, the point was, he also trains some of the Comm Games athletes, so he (and the Broncos) knew from the start that when the games rolled around, he was out the door to concentrate on them. That would have occurred around the Titans game.

Like I said, just a co-incidence, and I don't think one dude who was there for a few months would make that much of a difference.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with News Limited. They've been good for the game and great for our club.
I will never forget this quote lol

If any players have a problem, why not man up and speak to Kevvie, or speak to your captain. Don't go whinging to fucking journalists FFS, that's just pathetic.

It's selfish, and serves to create a toxic environment. I thought we were nearly through all of that shit when we got rid of the likes of TPJ, Lodge, etc.

If any players have a problem, why not man up and speak to Kevvie, or speak to your captain. Don't go whinging to fucking journalists FFS, that's just pathetic.

It's selfish, and serves to create a toxic environment. I thought we were nearly through all of that shit when we got rid of the likes of TPJ, Lodge, etc.
Still a few to cull it seems

We were laying the boot into Seibold before the media caught on. I'd like to take credit for starting that.

Fast forward two years and we (@theshed ) started laying the boot into Kevvie months ago.

The media takes its lead from us.

Half this forum has lost faith in Kev. From reading this tea leaf Kev is about to lose the dressing room.

Understanding personality types is part of a coaches skills .
Knowing that some people react negatively to abuse is fundamental .

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • Broncosgirl
  • Sproj
  • thenry
  • broncos4life
  • Brocko
  • upthebroncs
  • MrMoore
  • Browny
  • mitch222
  • Xzei
  • BruiserMk1
  • Harry Sack
  • GCBRONCO
  • davidp
  • Evander
  • barker
  • Wolfie
  • Battler
  • Alec
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.