THE COACH Poll: Should Kevin Walters be sacked?

Should the Broncos replace the coach?

• Yes

• No

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
These comments might not age well, let's hope so anyway.

Nope, win or lose I stand by mine.

It's Kev's job to get the lads up for the game. They were not up for the game, despite being at home in front of 40k with the season literally on the line. That start was fucking atrocious and Kev has to wear some of that at least regardless of what happens afterwards.

Even a big win doesn’t undo the shit they served up for the first 30 minutes against the team coming 2nd last.

Rubbish
How about look at it like this. Down 16-0 off the back of three blatant knock ons. They clawed their way back to win with only one middle on the bench for the whole second half.

Start seeing some positives, the guys dug deep and came away with a win. Our 2023 season was built off the back of several games where we played poorly but ground out wins. That's what happened tonight.

Try and be a fan for once.

How about look at it like this. Down 16-0 off the back of three blatant knock ons. They clawed their way back to win with only one middle on the bench for the whole second half.

Start seeing some positives, the guys dug deep and came away with a win. Our 2023 season was built off the back of several games where we played poorly but ground out wins. That's what happened tonight.

Try and be a fan for once.
I’ll rejoice a performance like that when it works against the Storm

I’ll rejoice a performance like that when it work against the Storm
All good. Our coach is the only one to keep them to nil. Ever. And the first to win against them in 8 seasons. Better not sack him.

All good. Our coach is the only one to keep them to nil. Ever. And the first to win against them in 8 seasons. Better not sack him.
April '21 - 40 : 6 -Storm
May '21 - 40 : 12 - Storm
June '22 - 32 : 20 - Storm
Aug '22 - 60 : 12 - Storm
Mar '23 - 24 : 16 - Storm
Aug '23 - 32 : 22 - Storm
Sept '23 - 26 : 0 - Broncos
Apr '24 - 34: 32 - Storm

The tactical genius of Kev knows no limits.

April '21 - 40 : 6 -Storm
May '21 - 40 : 12 - Storm
June '22 - 32 : 20 - Storm
Aug '22 - 60 : 12 - Storm
Mar '23 - 24 : 16 - Storm
Aug '23 - 32 : 22 - Storm
Sept '23 - 26 : 0 - Broncos
Apr '24 - 34: 32 - Storm

The tactical genius of Kev knows no limits.
Well yes, but still one more win than Bennett in 13 games. Is he a shit coach too?

Those stats show how far Kevvie was coming back from, those score have really tightened up.

No way Trent is taking Kevvie's job with this year's spoon in his back pocket.

I have to question whether some of you are even fans of the club, at this point.

Put your ego in your back pocket, get over this infatuation that you have an opportunity to be proven right on an internet forum, nobody gives a shit about that. I mean actually nobody. There isn't a single person that gives a shit.

I have to question whether some of you are even fans of the club, at this point.

Put your ego in your back pocket, get over this infatuation that you have an opportunity to be proven right on an internet forum, nobody gives a shit about that. I mean actually nobody. There isn't a single person that gives a shit.
You talking about yourself or the players here?

Active Now

• Aldo
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Shane Tronc
  • broncos4life
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Broncosgirl
  • Culhwch
  • KevieBurnerAccount
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.