THE COACH Poll: Should Kevin Walters be sacked?

Should the Broncos replace the coach?

• Yes

• No

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
All this 'fake fans' stuff is just .. too much.

Couple of years ago, I left a FB page, because at one point there were over 40 separate threads (directed towards all "the haters" who were excited about Reece's return) stating that Reece would have to wait his turn, behind Tesi for the fullback spot, as Tesi would always be better at #1 ..than Reece would ever be. They absolutely dogged Reece .. and all the love was for Tesi. Anyone that disagreed .. was a disgusting fake fan, and we were basically told to **** off .. so I did. lol

So deluded lol.
Surprised you lasted here as long as you did with all the Niu and Isaako at fullback defenders. Sheesh.

Almost had a resurgence of the terrible taste in fullbacks brigade over Sailor. 🤢

Mine isn’t itemised it’s just data. I’ll get back to you.

Can you do a better job than ChatGPT though?

All-Knowing Internet Robot said:
Listing all NRL players born in Brisbane and currently playing in the league is a bit complex due to frequent roster changes and player movements. As of August 2024, the following Brisbane-born players are active in the NRL:

1. Herbie Farnworth - Brisbane Broncos
  2. Payne Haas - Brisbane Broncos
  3. Cameron Munster - Melbourne Storm
  4. David Fifita - Gold Coast Titans
  5. Tino Fa'asuamaleaui - Gold Coast Titans
  6. Jahrome Hughes - Melbourne Storm
  7. Ben Hunt - St. George Illawarra Dragons
  8. Jayden Campbell - Gold Coast Titans
Keep in mind that this list might not be exhaustive and can change as players transfer between teams, retire, or new players emerge. For the most accurate and current list, checking team rosters or the NRL website would provide the latest information.

The best athlete ever seen ?

Did you believe Tesi was hard done by or did you just think in lieu of a #1 he deserved an opportunity and you weren't going to deathride him like some other brave souls?

Did you believe Tesi was hard done by or did you just think in lieu of a #1 he deserved an opportunity and you weren't going to deathride him like some other brave souls?

I saw potential in him .
Then people started saying absurd things about him , so I decided to add some absurdity of my own . Kept me amused for a while .

Didnt help Tesi getting the label "best fullback prospect at the Broncos in 25 years " putting him above the likes of Locky and Hunt. He just was never that good. Plus he has let his weight ballon a bit looking at him these days. Hopefully he can resurrect his career at Leigh.

If you want to listen to the worst voice in the public sphere - listen to Kelli Underwood commentate an AFL game.
Ahhhh James Brayshaw commentating cricket would like a word

Didnt help Tesi getting the label "best fullback prospect at the Broncos in 25 years " putting him above the likes of Locky and Hunt. He just was never that good. Plus he has let his weight ballon a bit looking at him these days. Hopefully he can resurrect his career at Leigh.
Not his fault at all but I don’t remember ever seeing a more overhyped player. Usually they’re at least good but not as great as everyone says. Poor Tesi was a journeyman level outside back.

Isn't Tesi also Fifitas cousin and there was talk he was going to leave the broncos for the Titans because of the way the club gave him the cold shoulder at the end of year awards when Fifita jumped ship? Like he was making out he is gods savior to our fullback problems

Isn't Tesi also Fifitas cousin and there was talk he was going to leave the broncos for the Titans because of the way the club gave him the cold shoulder at the end of year awards when Fifita jumped ship? Like he was making out he is gods savior to our fullback problems

I cant remember mate tbh.

I cant remember mate tbh.
Yeah when fifita left he put a post up saying that they would play together again or something.

Tesi got labelled the brightest qld prospect in generations which was ridiculous but we see it all the time.

Dearden got Alf Clone
Paix got Cronk Clone
Even Semi v'a got labelled a haas Clone the other day.

I fucking hate it when the media do this shit to young players, so much expectation!

Yeah when fifita left he put a post up saying that they would play together again or something.

Tesi got labelled the brightest qld prospect in generations which was ridiculous but we see it all the time.

Dearden got Alf Clone
Paix got Cronk Clone
Even Semi v'a got labelled a haas Clone the other day.

I fucking hate it when the media do this shit to young players, so much expectation!

Then the fans read it and start asking "but Kevvie, why haven't you thrown this 18 year old boom sensation once in a lifetime player into the side?"

We all know who the anti-fan is that is being referred to here. I have them on ignore, but when you can see the same agenda being parroted by others out of pure frustration, you can see how a bad egg can start to ruin the carton.
What the F@#K is an anti-fan? This term is being thrown around by a few posters. The term seems so MAGA.

What the F@#K is an anti-fan? This term is being thrown around by a few posters. The term seems so MAGA.

"Fans" that get off on the team going badly so they can gain attention about whatever "I told you this would happen because of X" agenda.

Active Now

• Brocko
  • Battler
  • Xzei
  • broncos4life
  • Alec
  • winslow_wong
  • bert_lifts
  • pagey
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Jazza
  • Fozz
  • the_next
  • Hoof Hearted
  • mrtij
  • Dash
  • LittleDavey
  • Waynesaurus
  • Big Del
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.