THE COACH Poll: Should Kevin Walters be sacked?

Should the Broncos replace the coach?

• Yes

• No

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
"Fans" that get off on the team going badly so they can gain attention about whatever "I told you this would happen because of X" agenda.
Noted. Can you give me the definition of what is a Fan now?

Unlike most humans, they normally have 3 or 4 arms and are angled so that, when spinning, move air around.
Noted. So your definition of what is a "Anti-Fan", very clear. Crystal clear. A little too clear.

Your definition of a "Fan" is very unclear....Muddied; opened to whim, interpretation, bias, feelings of the day, agenda, prejudice, cognitive whatever, politics, the list is endless by your definition. Thanks for clearing it up for BroncosHQ. Very MAGA.

I’m telling you, no one compares to Underwood, listen to her commentate any goal from a Victorian side, it’s spew worthy.

I’m telling you, no one compares to Underwood, listen to her commentate any goal from a Victorian side, it’s spew worthy.
This is just a trap to get us to watch AFL isn't it 🤔🤔

Its A Trap GIF

To be fair if Billy is the only one defending Kevvie against criticism I think that says it all. These radio personalities love talking and hearing their own voices , so I’m not sure why he’s so shocked at their behaviour
It is understood Walters’ wife, Narelle, was so taken back by the attack that she called Margaux to vent her disappointment. LOL.

"Fans" that get off on the team going badly so they can gain attention about whatever "I told you this would happen because of X" agenda.
LOL.

Morkel: I'm telling you this will happen. It doesn't. Bitterness ensues.

Real fans blame a vast conspiracy involving the NRL administration, the head of referees, the entire State of NSW, Rupert Murdoch, and the Monarch of Great Britain and Northern Island when we lose.

If broncos don't make the top 8 this year, I want Walters and his son both sacked. No more excuses, we're meant to be a top 4 team and this season has been an absolute joke.

LOL.

Morkel: I'm telling you this will happen. It doesn't. Bitterness ensues.

Real fans blame a vast conspiracy involving the NRL administration, the head of referees, the entire State of NSW, Rupert Murdoch, and the Monarch of Great Britain and Northern Island when we lose.
I blame it on the flying spagetti monster so I guess I'm not a real fan.

Active Now

• broncos4life
  • Galah
  • winslow_wong
  • Hurrijo
  • Sproj
  • Skyblues87
  • Waynesaurus
  • Bish
  • kman
  • Brocko
  • Hoof Hearted
  • broncsgoat
  • cento
  • Gaz
  • phoenix
  • Xzei
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.