THE COACH Poll: Should Kevin Walters be sacked?

Should the Broncos replace the coach?

• Yes

• No

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
So if Kev goes, what are the options

Both his assistants are gone, and neither were up to scratch anyway. Any QCUP coaches knocking on the door?

Anyone who says JD is going to get smack upside the head

He's a name i've bought up a few times, but the job Willie Peters has done at Hull KR is outstanding. Knows the NRL also so its not like he's got no experience of it.

He can bring Mikey Lewis with him as well.

Kevvie will be hurting and it wouldnt surprise me to see him walk tbh. He himself has always said not making the 8 is unaunacceptable.
That would be the right thing to do.
As opposed to having your brother as an assistant, your son as the hooker, and your wife calling the media telling them to lay off him, when they dared suggest this is unacceptable.
Nothing, nothing, in this history is consistent with this guy walking. When the time comes, he'll need to be blasted out and his mates in the media will scream blue murder. I feel sorry for these players, so many wasted years for a team which should get a premiership. And almost did, on pure ability alone, because everyone knows there is no structure or game plan. At all.

That press conference 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

That was hard to watch. Kevvie isnt handling the pressure well at all. It was a bit of a train wreck.

One of the most worrying things was when he got asked about Payne blowing up for being taken off, he said he had cramp so he wanted him off for a few mins to recover or words to that effect. Thats one weird decision to waste an interchange on a bloke for a few mins.

That was hard to watch. Kevvie isnt handling the pressure well at all. It was a bit of a train wreck.

One of the most worrying things was when he got asked about Payne blowing up for being taken off, he said he had cramp so he wanted him off for a few mins to recover or words to that effect. Thats one weird decision to waste an interchange on a bloke for a few mins.
The snippy reply about our poor performances was garbage.

It's bad enough we've been terrible, but he won't even own it/admit it.

Kev is freekin delusional. Lost for answers.
Wow, he really is floundering.
The journos questions suggest they can smell blood in the water.
They know the big story here is Kevs tenure is in danger of termination.
You rarely hear questions put to a coach with such a level of disrespect.
I'd say watch this space. This could happen this year.

Wow, he really is floundering.
The journos questions suggest they can smell blood in the water.
They know the big story here is Kevs tenure is in danger of termination.
You rarely hear questions put to a coach with such a level of disrespect.
I'd say watch this space. This could happen this year.

**** me Barrett is going to be head coach, isn't he.....

Active Now

• rnabokov
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.