THE COACH Poll: Should Kevin Walters be sacked?

Should the Broncos replace the coach?

• Yes

• No

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
He's done. That's the only thing I can take from that presser.

Kev, if the players don't realise the pressure on the club every week, I'm sorry but that's on you. It's YOUR job as head coach to make sure the guys on the payroll are focused mentally and right physically to give 100% on the field every week. An admission that the players don't understand...is an admission you've lost the dressing room. If they are not listening to you, mate, with all due respect, you have got to walk.

I don't like it...I love Kev, he bleeds maroon and gold and I wish he would succeed but it's not working. I genuinely think he cares TOO much about the club. We need someone who isn't so attached to the club. I never thought I'd say it after the Siebold debacle but I think it's time. And it needs to happen NOW so the new coach can look after the preseason, otherwise we may as well write off next year as well.

Problem is, with such a young side, the club has the potential to literally ruin careers... IMO Kev needs to go sideways somehow. Fucking culture manager or something. Still part of the club but without the responsibility. He's not cut out for head coach of this club, please put him (and us) out of his (and our) misery.
All good mate, you won't be watching next year so it shouldn't matter right? 😅

He's a name i've bought up a few times, but the job Willie Peters has done at Hull KR is outstanding. Knows the NRL also so its not like he's got no experience of it.

He can bring Mikey Lewis with him as well.
Willie peters. Didn’t he play here years ago in nrl?

Might sound crazy but if Kev does go this year I'd consider giving the Walkers bros the reigns for 25, give them the same amount of time Kev would of gotten to prove themselves otherwise we head hunt the coach we want for a fresh start in 26 without Reynolds.
If the Walkers turn things around we probably get Sam for 26.

He's a name i've bought up a few times, but the job Willie Peters has done at Hull KR is outstanding. Knows the NRL also so its not like he's got no experience of it.

He can bring Mikey Lewis with him as well.
I only read the headline, not the article, less than a week ago .. but I thought it said something about JT returning to League by doing some work with the PNG team?

I think Kev would be the perfect assistant coach .. and anyone but Trent Barrett for head coach. ANYONE.

All good to say he's done, got to earmark the right replacement though and that isn't Barrett, Maguire or some other chewed up and spat out coach.

Active Now

• whykickamoocow
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.