THE COACH Poll: Should Kevin Walters be sacked?

Should the Broncos replace the coach?

• Yes

• No

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
blind freddy could have told you that the stammering stooge wasn't up to it a month ago tbh
Our coach ladies and gents.

Attack the journos and not the players and his own shitty coaching.

brutal.......dead man walking

He’s frustrated and disappointed and he isn’t great at hiding his feelings at the best of times. Terrible look for sure but poor guy must feel so sad right now. He’s probably like us and just shaking his head at how far the players have dropped off this year.

And wondering where he saved his resume on his laptop.
He'd be looking for the save marked 01/01/24 where it still has coach of a grand final team and then nothing else of note.

Not sure if many people have noted it, but we stunk from round 1.

We came out in Vegas all prima donna. Go watch the game again. We played like the Harlem Globetrotters and deservedly lost. We did not want to roll up our sleeves and earn the right to play expansive football. It was so arrogant and weird.

Another poster said we play high risk football and back our ability to defend the errors...

Sure there have been injuries. But my greater concern is the fabric of the team. They seem so disinterested. That is suppose to be Kevins forte.

I would love to tell a few player to look elsewhere, but our depth is such a concern. Such a concern that players can ask for overs, and know they can't be dropped.

He’s frustrated and disappointed and he isn’t great at hiding his feelings at the best of times. Terrible look for sure but poor guy must feel so sad right now. He’s probably like us and just shaking his head at how far the players have dropped off this year.

But isn't it his job as Head Coach to stop players from dropping off?

I think the press conference too shows he cares, he hates the Broncos club being where it currently is, you can almost see the pain in his face, BUT and it's a big but he is the guy tasked with turning it around, and it's just gone from bad to worse week to week, he loves the club, but he simply isn't a first grade coach and that pressure came out in what was a train wreck of a press conference.

Nothing like us, this is a job and he’s paid well & we pay money to watch his work.

Kevvie will be hurting and it wouldnt surprise me to see him walk tbh. He himself has always said not making the 8 is unacceptable.
This is the thing for mor that stands out. He has said we’re in the business of winning premierships but it’s all talk. I can’t think of one thing we’ve done that suggest that comment is a reality.

So if Kev goes, what are the options

Both his assistants are gone, and neither were up to scratch anyway. Any QCUP coaches knocking on the door?

Anyone who says JD is going to get smack upside the head
Shaun Wane

If DD doesn’t do something before November will be losing player and the players we need to keep at that.

Active Now

• Fozz
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Slippin Jimmy
  • GCBRONCO
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.