THE COACH Poll: Should Kevin Walters be sacked?

Should the Broncos replace the coach?

• Yes

• No

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
We aren’t. Doesnt mean the guy needs to be fired (yet)
Doesn’t mean someone with a different opinion to you is a ‘coach hater’. Unfortunately I think we’ve seen peak Kevvie, and the only thing saving him is there is no suitable replacement available.

Here come the name-callers who don’t like hearing a different opinion to their own. I can’t comprehend how anyone could think we are well coached side.
Amen. Incredible that anyone could be considered a fake fan for watching what we all just watched and daring to think something isn't right and probably should change.

Nothing has changed week after week.

If I'm a fake fan because I wanna win and watch my boyhood team, the team I pour money into each year do well, and get annoyed when they play like we just watched YET AGAIN then so be it.

I'm not going to be happy playing like that just because old nice guy Kevvie is the coach.

There is no defence left for Kevvie. He is a very nice man, and a beloved club man, but a crap coach. He wants to bring in Trent f**king Barrett? With his 15-17% winning record?

Absolutely not.

Wayne didn't even have the Phins actual 17 run through sets to hide it from the media, and they put 40 on us. All after the Dragons rolled out the red and white carpet.

I really don't who to go after but seriously. If we have Kevvie and Barrett for next year, we are already done.

There is no defence left for Kevvie. He is a very nice man, and a beloved club man, but a crap coach. He wants to bring in Trent f**king Barrett? With his 15-17% winning record?

Absolutely not.

Wayne didn't even have the Phins actual 17 run through sets to hide it from the media, and they put 40 on us. All after the Dragons rolled out the red and white carpet.

I really don't who to go after but seriously. If we have Kevvie and Barrett for next year, we are already done.
Maybe the other Billy can save us.

So if Kev goes, what are the options

Both his assistants are gone, and neither were up to scratch anyway. Any QCUP coaches knocking on the door?

Anyone who says JD is going to get smack upside the head

Active Now

• Locky's Left Boot
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.