THE COACH Poll: Should Kevin Walters be sacked?

Should the Broncos replace the coach?

• Yes

• No

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
It's definitely not an excuse...that's my point.

The resilience, fitness and hard edge to defend effectively is all traced back to the preseason. You don't get that edge, physicality and fitness during the season.
I reckon that scuffle before Vegas has impacted them too. They’ve played like there is issues within the playing group.

lol at people saying we need to ban the fans at training. Without fans there’s no game.

Can't the Broncos technically still make the finals or with the Knights winning its over?
It’s over.
Knights play Dolphins next week. Both of them are 2 points ahead, as is St George. Even if Knights and Dolphins were to draw and some miracle sees us beating Storm, both would still be 1 point ahead of us. Either one of them or St George will be in 8th.

We had to win last night, but clearly no-one in the club could realise that…

Didn’t this age well 🙄

“There is no if here, we WILL make the finals”
IMG 0273

Interesting to see how the journos treat him from now on, if he thought last night was rough…

Gawd he is an imbecile, 🙄

Makes me so angry to think it's rinse and repeat next season. Maybe if membership is down as expected, then there will be action taken

Active Now

• johnny plath
  • Dash
  • Allo
  • Santa
  • NSW stables
  • broncsgoat
  • Hurrijo
  • The True King
  • TwoLeftFeet
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.